Looking for someone to build modified maglight

johndrz

Newly Enlightened
i had a friend last year build me a modified mag light with led bulb powered by 2 18650 bulbs. i would like to have 5 more of these built but he is no longer able to build them for me. i don't have the resources to build them myself.

things i know about the light

it is a stock mag light housing 2 d i think
it is powered by 2 18650 batterys
it has a glass front lenses
it has a modified rear spring
it has a led bulb mounted to a aluminum heat sink

is there anyone that could build me 5 of these i am getting married and i plan to give them as gifts to my groomsmen

i am located in Bay city Mi USA

Last edited:

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
i had a friend last year build me a modified mag light with led bulb powered by 2 18650 bulbs. i would like to have 5 more of these built but he is no longer able to build them for me. i don't have the resources to build them myself.

things i know about the light

it is a stock mag light housing 2 d i think
it is powered by 2 18650 bulbs
it has a glass front lenses
it has a modified rear spring
it has a led bulb mounted to a aluminum heat sink

is there anyone that could build me 5 of these i am getting married and i plan to give them as gifts to my groomsmen

:welcome:

I suppose you mean 2 18650 batteries?
It would help to get a reply if you tell us where you are located.

TEEJ

Flashaholic
If you go to the modded and custom light section of the forum here, and, to the CPF marketplace, you'll see that there are guys who mod mags.

And, sure, its obvious that you mean two 18650 batteries.

:D

Its just an LED, not an LED bulb though...if it saves you some typing later.

A thought - If your groomsman are not savvy about li-ion cells, it might be more practical to give them mags that can use C or D cells, perhaps Nimh instead of Li-ion, if that's a concern.

Plan C - There are even better lights that are modded to make even more light than the mags - in case you want to up the performance ante, etc.

Enjoy!

Last edited: