• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Looking for 1000 lumen P60 bulb

psstdk

Newly Enlightened
Hello I'm a newbie in this great forum for flashlight folks. I have surfed for several hours when I want to upgrade my Surefireflashlights.
I am looking for a XM-L T6 1000 Lumens bulb. This in my understanding would be the most effective. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Found more at Ebay and Batteriejunction but do not think they are 100% through-out 1000 lumens due to bulb driver circuit which should be minium 2800mA which I can not find proff of.

Are any of you wise minds who know a place where I can buy one, and trust it has the right driver?

For your information, I want the most possible powerful bulb. I can in my flashlights use anywhere from 2-4 ICR-123 or 1-2 17670

Thanks...

Alje

Newly Enlightened
Search for 'nailbender' and his various P60 sale threads. You won't go wrong here,good products price and service. He also has a website customlites .com

Icehole

Enlightened
I have a couple of Vinh's 2,500 Lumen P60 drop-ins I am happy with.
it is an MT-G2 for 2 cell lights.
i am sure he could make one with less lumens for you. :D
Look for M2500 in Vinhguyen54's forum here on cpf under the custom builders and modders.

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a couple of Vinh's 2,500 Lumen P60 drop-ins I am happy with.
it is an MT-G2 for 2 cell lights.
i am sure he could make one with less lumens for you. :D
Look for M2500 in Vinhguyen54's forum here on cpf under the custom builders and modders.

This is a great dropin. Note though as you push things to the edge - which this does - you will need specific batteries (imr rechargeable) and the ones with more capacity are slightly too large a diameter for SF lights unless you have them bored.

Latest posts