Where Are the EDC-XML-R'S?

Gaffle

Enlightened
After buying my HDS High CRI Clicky I have not been too impressed with the current flashlight offerings. I am not the kind of guy who needs to have the latest, greatest, and brightest. My 100 lumen HDS is piddly compared to other lights, but that amount of light is great for my daily use.

I love love my HDS, but there is another producer of flashlights that I have been following since I joined this forum. Elektrolumens! Wayne has added a regulated/multimode circuit to the EDC-XML, it is now called......wait for it, the EDC-XML-R. This light is now in my sights. I really want a 18650 light, and this one seems to be a winner.

Now, I am not doing any fancy review about this light, I am just asking all the owners of the EDC-XML-R to give a sound off. Tell me how super awesome this flashlight is. I know this light is not super new, the current batch isn't shipping until February, but there are owners out there.

We have quite a few specialty producers in our world. HDS, McGizmo, Elektrolumens, just to name a few. These are my personal big three. McGizmo is not in my price range yet, but Elektrolumens...oh yeah.