• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Beryllium copper P60/Drop-In springs with thick silver coating

Vinz

Newly Enlightened
Hi, folks!

I would like to offer some of my custom beryllium copper P60/Drop-In springs with a thick silver coating. They have a much lower resistance compared to regular steel springs and allow higher currents or a more stable output on regulated (linear and buck) circuits.

Following the prices:

2 springs - $3.20 each
3-9 springs - $3.00 each
10+ springs - $2.80 each

Regular shipping is $5 and registered shipping with tracking number and insurance is $8. PayPal-fees are included.

BeCu-P60-Federn2_zpsbee7842c.jpg

BeCu-P60-Federn_zpsa99e774e.jpg

Last edited:

Vinz

Newly Enlightened
AW: WTS: Beryllium copper P60/Drop-In springs with thick silver coating

These are the large ones for the connection between pill/drop-in and the flashlight host.

Thick BeCu springs for the battery contact (10x15mm) would be much less expensive. Under $1 each.

Mattaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
We can get 8x10mm BeCu springs from a company in the US for around 60c each but need to buy 1000+ of them!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

jaycyu

Enlightened
Re: AW: WTS: Beryllium copper P60/Drop-In springs with thick silver coating

These are the large ones for the connection between pill/drop-in and the flashlight host.

Thick BeCu springs for the battery contact (10x15mm) would be much less expensive. Under $1 each.
I like to buy 4 10x15mm host springs.
If you have battery springs (BeCu) for sale, I'm in need of them.
Vinz, your work looks really perfect. Can you give me the site which you post often, so I can view your stuff (for example the Mjolnir)?

Last edited:

Vinz

Newly Enlightened
We can get 8x10mm BeCu springs from a company in the US for around 60c each but need to buy 1000+ of them!
I already tested BeCu springs of this size, but they weren't strong enough for 1-2 18650 batteries. But for smaller lights (1-2AA) they should be fine. The price is OK, but I think I can get such small springs in a custom design for the same price, but at a much lower quantity here in Germany.

I like to buy 4 10x15mm host springs.
The offered "host springs" aren't 10x15mm.

Following a size comparison, next to a 8x10mm spring.
Federn1_zps40246883.jpg

And this is how they are supposed to be used:
Federn2_zps1cdf9335.jpg

Of course, they can be also used as direct replacement with all of my drop-ins, the Solarforce M3, Dereelight XSearcher and many other custom drop-ins which needs large contact springs.
MD26E-Tri-219-01_zpsa2bd9c49.jpg

If you have battery springs (BeCu) for sale, I'm in need of them.
I'll have smaller BeCu springs for the battery contact soon. Also some screws in an even more expensive tellurium copper. But not sure if I want to offer them. It takes just too much time for wrapping them, printing the address-labels, declaration and the wait time (typical 15 Minutes:ironic:) at our local post office. It isn't just worth it for the typical 2-3 springs orders, especially if there is absoloutely no profit after the PayPal-fees and the horrible PayPal exchange rate.:eek:

Can you give me the site which you post often, so I can view your stuff (for example the Mjolnir)?
You can follow me on Photobucket. There are already a few mods uploaded.
http://s556.photobucket.com/user/VinzCPF/library/Nichia%20UV%20Convoy%20Drop-in?sort=9&postlogin=true&page=1

Regarding Mjölnir: It will be shown exclusively here on CPF soon. Just have to find the time to take some pictures and beamshots. :)

Last edited:

jaycyu

Enlightened
The offered "host springs" aren't 10x15mm.
Ooops, I inserted in the wrong number. I still need the host springs.
(Really sorry about getting the numbers wrong!)

Of course, they can be also used as direct replacement with all of my drop-ins, the Solarforce M3, Dereelight XSearcher and many other custom drop-ins which needs large contact springs.
Oh, since it can go into the M3, and Xsearcher, I'll order more.

I'll have smaller BeCu springs for the battery contact soon. Also some screws in an even more expensive tellurium copper. But not sure if I want to offer them. It takes just too much time for wrapping them, printing the address-labels, declaration and the wait time (typical 15 Minutes:ironic:) at our local post office. It isn't just worth it for the typical 2-3 springs orders, especially if there is absoloutely no profit after the PayPal-fees and the horrible PayPal exchange rate.:eek:
I was hoping to lasso the host springs and batteries springs into a single order. I look forward to the spring contacts when you decide to sell them, even at a higher price. There ain't much activity/progress for the 1000+ group buy.

Thanks for the photobucket link. Beautiful images.

Last edited:

jaycyu

Enlightened
(3-9 springs - $3.40 each)
Spring x6 ————> $20.40
+
Regular shipping ————> $5
=
$25.40

PP sent. Thanks, Vinz.

erehwyrevekool

Enlightened
Hi Vinz,
I'll take please:
2x BeCu spring - $3.50 each x 2 = $7 (pill/drop-in and the flashlight host)
2x BeCu spring 10x15mm for battery contact if available
2x TeCu screw if available
Regular shipping $5
TOT =

PM incoming. Thanks!

:wave:

erehwyrevekool

Enlightened
Ok jaycyu thanks! :thumbsup: I've shown my interest just in case some piece is already available.
Keep tuned!

slow2go

Newly Enlightened
Vinz
The springs arrived today. They are so pretty it's a shame to have o hide them.
Seven days from Germany to California. hat's quick.
Thanks again for the excellent service and products.

Regards

erehwyrevekool

Enlightened
Arrived in the morning, :eek: only 2 days!
High quality springs and flawlessly service, thank you sooo much!

Greetings

erehwyrevekool

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you continue to offer your drop-in springs for sale?

Hi, folks!

I would like to offer some of my custom beryllium copper P60/Drop-In springs with a thick silver coating. They have a much lower resistance compared to regular steel springs and allow higher currents or a more stable output on regulated (linear and buck) circuits.

Following the prices:

2 springs - $3.50 each
3-9 springs - $3.30 each
10+ springs - $3.00 each

Regular shipping is $5 and registered shipping with tracking number and insurance is $8. PayPal-fees are included.

BeCu-P60-Federn2_zpsbee7842c.jpg

BeCu-P60-Federn_zpsa99e774e.jpg