Nitecore P12 Unboxing/Review *VIDEO*

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Nitecore P12 Unboxing/Review

Miss when these weren't videos.

TCY

Enlightened

Watched it on Youtube before i sleep. Hope you didnt miss anything important by ignoring that phonecall:D

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast

^only a matter of time. Either way that was a weak complaint, thanks for sharing C.B. just always disappointed to come in for a layout only to find a vid.

oKtosiTe

Enlightened

^only a matter of time. Either way that was a weak complaint, thanks for sharing C.B. just always disappointed to come in for a layout only to find a vid.
Always? I check out almost every review and have done so for the last two years, but this is the first time a review I clicked was video-only.

cigarbufff

Newly Enlightened

Sorry guys I linked to my Youtube only...I am not by any means a professional.

oKtosiTe

Enlightened

Sorry guys I linked to my Youtube only...I am not by any means a professional.
I forgot to say that I don't mind. If I would be pondering buying the P12 (which I am not at this time), I'd be happy to find any video such as this one. So thanks for making it.

cigarbufff

Newly Enlightened

I forgot to say that I don't mind. If I would be pondering buying the P12 (which I am not at this time), I'd be happy to find any video such as this one. So thanks for making it.

Thank you sir that means a lot...I dont do it to make money or anything...as you can see there is no ads on the videos

kolombo

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the review. I'm having a hard time deciding between this and the Fenix PD35. I really like the P12 because it's able to tell you whether your batteries need to be charged. I'm sure Fenix will bounce back with something soon.

cigarbufff

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the review. I'm having a hard time deciding between this and the Fenix PD35. I really like the P12 because it's able to tell you whether your batteries need to be charged. I'm sure Fenix will bounce back with something soon.

the P12 is awesome!!! I love it!