So..What do you do when waiting for your new light?

TCY

Enlightened
I spend about 4 or 5 hours a day searching for info/reviews online, imagine what I would do when my flashlight arrives..then I will stumble across another great flashlight during the process, and starting to think "damn I want one of these bad boys".
Almost a vicious cycle:shakehead

ven

Flashaholic
+1 TCY, i am in that cycle,every day i seem to find another light i want:shakehead ,soon an x3vn,then i want an eagletac mx25l3c,then a tn32.....surefire e1b just to name "some" and by the time i have them there will be a fenix tk61 and more.It is becoming a way of life,its addictive......thats for sure:D

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to the flashaholics cycle. You really have to limit yourself into CATEGORIES of lights that you might want to purchase. I'm starting to look more at what types of lights I want, but don't have and then limit myself to what I can purchase in a year. I personally still don't have a multi-xm-l light so I'll probably either buy one of the big 2500 lumen plus lights or maybe a TK61 as that light will have crazy intensity and throw.

Cerealand

Flashlight Enthusiast
Received tracking number from seller. Track package.... repeat until it arrives (sometimes multiple times a day). Not like it will get here any faster!

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hardly anything really interests me lately. After all the going round and round trying most American brands and some Chinese brands, I have came to the conclusion that not the brightest win but rather the ease of use, toughness, durability, and tint.

I like multiple output options but I also like simplicity in the design of the UI. Many Chinese lights are dumb in that I gotta click through all the different outputs just to get where I want. Some are just a copy of another brand in the UI such that it seems like when you get one you you've gotten the rest.

That said, I am going back to basics and preferring only dual or triple output options good enough for my use. Most American brands utilizes simple and easy to use UI and that is what I really like. My latest craze has been the Elzetta with Hi/Lo output and I am loving it! So while waiting for the mailman to arrive with my Elzetta, I am glad to know that nothing in the other manufacturer's pipeline is getting me all excited and pumped up. I am glad for my wallet.