Madness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spade

Newly Enlightened
Yes, I am a newbie. I have visited the forums several times over the past year or so. I have researched Arcs during this entire time, and I finally broke down and began to purchase. The purchase, I found, was not a single occurrence. I bought the AAA CPF edition, and then bought the "Taste of Arc" special. I am now the proud owner of LSH-P 1425, and I am hoping I can scrape together some more funds to buy another LS. Many of you have surely seen this undisciplined behavior before, and I am wondering where this madness is going to take me.

Just wanted to quickly thank all the forum members here for the reviews and information. I guess I am the type that needs to read quite a bit before dropping $$$ on a tiny flashlight!

Finally, I want to thank Peter for continuing a tradition of innovation and quality. My Arc torches fit in nicely with my Microtech and Benchmade knives. Even in this modern age of consumables, quality does make a difference.

I guess I could not own the little red light in good conscience without joining, so here I am!

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
Spade,
Welcome to CPF /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif
Welcome to the madness /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just wait till the LS4 comes out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif You'll be out of control! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Hey there Spade...we can certainly agree with what you have posted. Welcome aboard, and now you can publicly "join in the madness" and share your opinions & views with us! We like company! Just remember (I think this is someone's sigline...) It's not an obsession if you call it a hobby!

Status
Not open for further replies.