Maglite 2d dark green rarity

rayman

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is also a pretty rare 2D Maglite in jade color. Don't really know about the rarity of that one. Had a jade 3D once, but wasn't really my color.

rayman

monkeyboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
The jade 2D is not as rare as lime 2D. You can still find it from online retailers if you look hard enough. The dark green 2D is quite easy to find in comparison. I've seen orange 3D but not 2D (other than the ones I re-anodised).

StarHalo

Flashaholic
What colors are currently available places in 2d?

It's the internet - any color that was ever available is currently available, if you're willing to seek it out and pay for it. The other catch is that this all revolves around the idea of the Mag merely being a host and not an actual ready-to-use flashlight; the latter idea is occupied by the 275 lumen 2D Mag PRO, currently available at your local store for $30, and only in black.

american

Enlightened
This green was out of stock and any other special color at about 6 stores I went to today just red blue silver and black. I wanna find a non standard color to put a malkoff xpg2 into I see I can get purple on amazon for about 5 bucks more then normal any where else I can look or certain colors to try to find? I really want the dark green or dark blue

StarHalo

Flashaholic
I wanna find a non standard color to put a malkoff xpg2 into

Any storefront place, including physical stores, are just going to sell the same common colors; you'll have to check EBay or CPFMarketplace for past unique offerings. And don't forget the world of custom machinists who make all kinds of fun Mag bits and pieces; Mac's Customs, Fivemega, etc. There's also the option of getting a host and taking it to a powdercoating shop, which makes possible any color, finish, design, etc..

I'm comfortable with silver since that's the [non-]color that doesn't show scratches and is really visible.