Nitecore P12 Review

zold

Newly Enlightened
Here's a Nitecore P12 Review that seems to really like the light, from an emergency readiness angle, with some "live action" shots. Now I'm wondering, how many flashlights is too many? I guess there is always room for one more...

TCY

Enlightened
A great man once said, and i quote:"There will never be enough flashlights in a flashaholic's room."
Yeah I lied, there's no such quote and I made "the great man" up. But you understand what I'm trying to say.:D

zold

Newly Enlightened
A great man once said, and i quote:"There will never be enough flashlights in a flashaholic's room."
Yeah I lied, there's no such quote and I made "the great man" up. But you understand what I'm trying to say.:D

Yeah, I hear ya. :) I think that now I'm just at the point where I'm thinking more about "what if I could only have one light" and thinking about getting a good one for the wife and such. More about getting a few good ones...well, a few more good ones... that I'll not mind carrying around and using instead of ones that are cool, but just end up on the shelf. You're right though. I'm not at "too many" yet. That would be just a few more... :whistle:

TCY

Enlightened
Yeah, I hear ya. :) I think that now I'm just at the point where I'm thinking more about "what if I could only have one light" and thinking about getting a good one for the wife and such. More about getting a few good ones...well, a few more good ones... that I'll not mind carrying around and using instead of ones that are cool, but just end up on the shelf. You're right though. I'm not at "too many" yet. That would be just a few more... :whistle:

Get some Surefire lights for EDC? You know SF lights are always good..:D

zold

Newly Enlightened
Yeah, my first "serious flashlight" was a SureFire. Well, not counting the mammoth Maglite that could do double duty as a club to stop a polar bear.