• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (SOLD)WTS: Haiku XP-G Light Engine and Reflector ("Upgrade Kit")

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Moved here from the Custom Ti BST Sub-Forum.

Sale rules:
First posted "I'll take it" take precedence over any PMs.
Prompt payment via PayPal Purchase option only.
CONUS UPSP priority shipping is included. Int'l please add $5.

I am calling this a Haiku XP-G "Upgrade Kit". It includes a Haiku XP-G 3S light engine, Haiku XP-G reflector, and LED centering o-ring. Everything you need to upgrade any Haiku to the XP-G LED. I believe the current HiCRI 119 Haiku already uses this reflector, but the XM-L and XR-E versions use a different reflector that is not compatible with the XP-G light engine.

The LED on the light engine is a cool XP-G. With this sale I am offering, at no charge, an upgrade to either a XP-G2 (cool white 1A, outdoor white 3C, neutral white 5C1 or HiCRI 90+ 7C4 ~2900K) or XP-E2 (neutral white 4000K).

Note: Installing the reflector does require removing the front o-rings and lens. I don't recommend this kit unless you are comfortable with doing that work or want to send me your light to install it for you.

Price $125 $115 NOW $110 SOLD

Haiku_XPG_Upgrade_01.JPG

Last edited:

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Haiku XP-G Light Engine and Reflector ("Upgrade Kit")

Bump. Just as a note a light engine like this from Don would be $135 (IIRC) and that is w/o the reflector. The reflector is another $20-$25 if you can even find one.