• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Milkyspit "Project-M Extreme" modded KL2 head (quad XP-G) ($150 TODAY ONLY!)

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD: Milkyspit "Project-M Extreme" modded KL2 head (quad XP-G) ($150 TODAY ONLY!)

SOLD for $150!

$150 for the next 24 hours only!!!

this is a direct catch and release from this thread. This module is the exact same condition as I received it, except that the tape has been secured again and isn't peeling anymore!

It comes with the KL2's original (now removed) Surefire PCB with LEDs and the bezel ring. It's a two mode (high/low) head with four XP-G R5 1C LEDs behind optics. The beam is really quite a big wall of light. The CPFer I bought this from measured 900 lumens on high in his sphere!!!

Tale of the tape: X1004.4 4x CreeXP-GR51C Tina-XP-D Acorn 1.3 fw:'C-Steamboat'

I'm only selling this because it fluctuates slightly at first turn-on in high, goes down in lumens, and then goes back up again. I was advised by the guy I bought it from that this is normal for Milky's drivers as per his discussion with Milkyspit.

Pictures:
m-a.jpg
m-b.jpg

Price: SOLD $170 shipped and insured via Priority Mail in the USA

Last edited:

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Milkyspit "Project-M Extreme" modded KL2 head (quad XP-G) (another $ drop)

dropped the price to 195, c'mon guys!

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Milkyspit "Project-M Extreme" modded KL2 head (quad XP-G) (another $ drop)

photos added finally, I apologize for the delay

Dirty wage guy

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Milkyspit "Project-M Extreme" modded KL2 head (quad XP-G) ($150 TODAY ONLY!)

I'll take it if it's still available for $150.
Thanks,

DWG

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Milkyspit "Project-M Extreme" modded KL2 head (quad XP-G) ($150 TODAY ONLY!)

I'll take it if it's still available for $150.
Thanks,

DWG

it is! I don't think you have enough posts to PM yet but PP $150 to [editing out my personal email addy :)]

thanks man!

Last edited:

Dirty wage guy

Enlightened
Re: SPF: Milkyspit "Project-M Extreme" modded KL2 head (quad XP-G) ($150 TODAY ONLY!)

All paid up. Sorry about the delay.
thanks again,

DWG

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SPF: Milkyspit "Project-M Extreme" modded KL2 head (quad XP-G) ($150 TODAY ONLY!)

All paid up. Sorry about the delay.
thanks again,

DWG

it's all good! I'm boxing it up to go out today :)

thanks man! (one more post for you and I think you should have PM capabilities! :D)

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast

DWG: the USPS man picked up your Milkyspit KL2 today!

true story: I was going to walk to the local post office (it's only a few blocks away) but, lucky me, a USPS delivery truck happened to be in the turn lane that led to the corner I was on at the intersection right outside my apartment, so I flagged the USPS man down as he made his turn and he picked it up from me and kept driving. That was some amazing timing.

anyways, long story short, enjoy your new quad XP-G head, buddy. Thanks for your business!