ThruNite T10s announced

PCC

Flashlight Enthusiast
Saw this on their FB page and saw no reference to it on their website.

image_zps0ce05788.jpg

Looks like stainless steel with a pocket clip and clicky switch. It's running an XP-G2 at around 170 lumens so I'm guessing 400mA. I'm also guessing that it uses a single AA battery. Don't know about modes and don't know if the switch is forward or reverse clicky. Hoping that IS commissions a run with the N219 emitter. I'll gladly pick one up if they do and I'll retire my battered T10 that I've been using as my EDC.

reppans

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like my twisty T10s a lot, bought several for gifts... this one looks like a beauty and will definitely pick one up if mode spacing/UI is similar...

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
reminds me of the scratch-resistant stainless steel of pens!!!

parkerclassic073apwq.jpg

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is a thread over on taschenlampen-forum that mentions this is a reverse clicky light with the modes being firefly, low, high.

LedTed

Enlightened
Ah, that explainers why I had so much trouble getting a a JetBeam clip for my NiteCore; ThruNite is using all of them. Silly SYSMAX is running itself out of parts.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
The clip looks to be a different design. Post with more pictures is up over in the Marketplace in the Thrunite Dealer sub-forum.

reppans

Flashlight Enthusiast
do the T10's have an efficient driver?

I ran a side-by-side among my 8-13 lms mode from my 1xAAs and it was OK, not great not bad, about what I was expecting for light in this price range.... ~ 190 lumen-hours (don't know what they were smoking with the 39 hour spec though... but that obviously off).

Last edited:

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wonder what the outputs are for the other levels besides max.

200~20~.2 lm
(not sure if the .2 or 200 starts first)

reverse clicky and/or twisty head mode change
w/ memory

14500s' not supported

Last edited:

reppans

Flashlight Enthusiast
200~20~.2 lm
(not sure if the .2 or 200 starts first)...

The gap from 0.2 to 20 lms just killed it for me. Also, 39 hrs @ 20 lms (LED or OTF)?? That's near 800 lumen-hrs....from a AA. That's an efficiency record by a factor of more than 2x - I want what ever battery they're smoking :)

I really like my twisty T10s, but you'd be lucky to get 20 hrs from its 9 lm mode from a 2500 mah NiMh (which isn't bad BTW).

Last edited: