Saddam captured!

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
dano said:
...I wonder (if anybody) is going to get the $25 million bounty money?...

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably, although they are saying on FOX News that several people gave them the location, so they may have to split the reward.

K-T

*Moderator*
[ QUOTE ]
Silviron said:
(...)Now if we can find some OSAMA DNA in some collapsed cave in Afghanistan.....

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just going to check here if the capture has been mentioned already. According to local news here the DNA has already been tested and approved - it seems to be him.

Klaus.

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, they just reported that here too.

Seems like that was pretty quick for the DNA results to come back, although apparently they actually captured him 12 hours ago, so I guess that is possible.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ross

Enlightened
yup, watching it now as well, he is shown being DNA swabbed, I have to say that the 'before and after' pictures look like him.

'We got him'

Ross

raggie33

*the raggedier*
this is awesume ..well i think they should just excucute his ***

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast
No Raggie... While holding him will be fraught with many dangers and problems, we need to talk to him at great length.

And the good news is that they are saying that he is being quite talkative... Good for US, Very probably bad for Chirac, Schroeder, Putin, Assad and others.

If he had gone out in a "blaze of glory", then it might have simplified matters. But the intel we should get out of him is REALLY important.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
[ QUOTE ]
Silviron said:
No Raggie... While holding him will be fraught with many dangers and problems, we need to talk to him at great length.

And the good news is that they are saying that he is being quite talkative... Good for US, Very probably bad for Chirac, Schroeder, Putin, Assad and others.

If he had gone out in a "blaze of glory", then it might have simplified matters. But the intel we should get out of him is REALLY important.

[/ QUOTE ]
true but after i sww so much about him and his sons on history chanel i hope he never see the noutside again i hope he cant get out or his people cant get him out.he is pure evil

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is what good Intel can do. 3 captured, 2 as yet not identified. I guess we will learn in due course who the other two are.

The celebration in Iraq is in full swing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ikendu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Saddam...very bad.
Capturing Saddam...very good!
Effect on the issue of whether we should have invaded...none.

Greta

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Saddam...very bad.
Capturing Saddam...very good!
Effect on the issue of whether we should have invaded...none.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif... Good Lord... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

I was waiting for someone to start in... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey, here is something kind of neat... Someone in the OpPlan staff has a sense of humor: This operation was called "Operation Red Dawn" and the Op Teams were called Wolverine 1 & 2....

An old Patrick Swayze movie that the leftists call a jingoistic NRA propaganda film...Red Dawn. (About a military invasion - communist takeover of the USA.) and the High School mascot of the town that the movie was centered around was the Wolverine, and the guerilla team led by Swayze called themselves "Wolverines". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DieselDave

Super Moderator,
Knowing Saddam being captured is good for the world but also knowing Saddam being captured is bad for your cause is probably tough to accept. I think the "wedding type" celebrations are a pretty good indicator of how the Iraqi's feel about the US being there.

I would think and hope this will break the will of the people attacking our troops. I would think and hope this would energize the Iraqi people to help with the effort.

smokinbasser

Flashlight Enthusiast
He will get his wish to die in iraq but not as a hero but executed by the people he brutalized for years.If it is a tribal execution he is in for some real agony before finally dying he will be praying for death before its over for him