What flashlight used on Saddam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mporter

Newly Enlightened
When I read the news this morning about Saddam Hussein being captured by US forces hiding in a "spider hole" beneath the ground, I imagined that a tactical flashlight was the first thing he saw.

I wonder what light?

Bravo25

Flashlight Enthusiast
From the video I saw, if it was a tac light, it was poor, and it had a lot of artifcats in it. Looked more like a standard angle head flashlight.

Kill-O-Zap

Enlightened
Reporter: "...and do you know how Saddam managed to avoid capture for so long?"
General: "Apparently he managed to always stay hid inside the dark donut hole in our cheap flashlight's beam"
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

scuba

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Sharp

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Kill-O-Zap said:
Reporter: "...and do you know how Saddam managed to avoid capture for so long?"
General: "Apparently he managed to always stay hid inside the dark donut hole in our cheap flashlight's beam"
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO!!!

Richard

absoLite

Newly Enlightened
Kill-O-Zap: Hehe, that was great !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

fivebyfive

Enlightened
The beam shot of the light being used looked more like it was fixed on the camera. Possibly a poor camera light and not a flashlight. The 2D angle flashlight's beam is crap compared to a streamlight or surefire, but it isn't bad to the point where you can see large dark holes in the beam.

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
WAtch again and I think you'll see TWO light beams....the donut beam and a very small TIGHT beam that appeared in the lower left of the hole.

Velcro

Enlightened
I also saw a LED beam, white with blue-ish tinting to it. I think it was the smaller hotspot. Good catch btw. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.