Spare Parts for Maglite?

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi so im looking for somewhere that specializes in spare parts for Maglites, I have bought a second hand mag charger and the bay and needing a new reflector and lens, while im at it I might as well get a new face cap and battery.

Yes ive used the search function and googled around but im at a loss and im beginning to think these mags are now a throw away item.

bnemmie

Enlightened
I just Googled it myself and found a few places. Maglites home page and zbattery.com were the top couple suppliers. Hope it helps.

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the links guys, I did actually find zbattery but that was the only place I found, they wont ship international unless you spend $150

OZtorches wont ship international.

Last one left is direct to maglite, how do I but from them, all they want is warranty details etc, I just want new parts.

I find it odd how the biggest probably widest known flashlight name to the public doesnt have a better fanbase of people stocking replacement parts. I suspect they are now classed as a general household item and are throw away when the lens breaks are switch stops working.

välineurheilija

Enlightened
In my part of the world i go to a scout and outdoorshop that sells Maglites and i tell them i broke this button or lost this switch and they repair my light no charge!

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
Its not really parts that are broken im looking for but thats beside the point, im not wanting something for nothing.

Any other ideas, Ive emailed Maglite on their contact us page so still waiting on them, im doubtful I will hear from them...

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
check out Zbattery.com they seem to have most parts for MC.

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks guys im still looking brightguy doesnt have any spare parts unfortunatly as I have had stuff from them before

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
zbattery has all parts you want in stock, however all of them combined before shipping, cost close to what new light costs.

imo, does not make sence to buy few parts for $70, when entire new light costs $90 from same site.