Largest Ti light you own?

GarageBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Out of curiosity, what's the largest Titanium light out there? If you're going to go for a geeky material, go big, or go home, no?

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have an old titanium JetBeam that takes an 18650.... Not "large" and not "bright." It is a good-looking light, though....

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
The largest Ti light I own is a Titanium Ultra-Lux Pr-26650 SST-90 Light.

Out of curiosity, what's the largest Titanium light out there? If you're going to go for a geeky material, go big, or go home, no?

Actually, no... If you're going for a geeky material, size doesn't always matter... The Spy Tri-V2 - The ultimate geek's flashlight. In a tiny package, no less. :D

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic
The largest Ti light I own is a Titanium Ultra-Lux Pr-26650 SST-90 Light.

I'm down for the 2nd run. In fact your pictures of it pushed me over the edge. :)

Actually, no... If you're going for a geeky material, size doesn't always matter... The Spy Tri-V2 - The ultimate geek's flashlight. In a tiny package, no less. :D

True. I owned a Tri-V1 which I sold unfortunately. They are amazing!

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm down for the 2nd run. In fact your pictures of it pushed me over the edge. :)

Thanks, Daniel! Well, actually, one of the main things that drew me to the light apart from the looks of the Dragon body, was the custom programming interface that Chris' PR lights use (That I'm sure you're familiar with :)).

Well, the way I see it, beauty and brains is the way to go. :D

easilyled

Flashaholic
Thanks, Daniel! Well, actually, one of the main things that drew me to the light apart from the looks of the Dragon body, was the custom programming interface that Chris' PR lights use (That I'm sure you're familiar with :)).

Well, the way I see it, beauty and brains is the way to go. :D

Yes I have the Copper PR light (that you also possess) with the same interface and its great.
I'm really looking forward to adding the brains/beauty combo of the Ti PR-26650 :thumbsup:

Fireclaw18

Flashlight Enthusiast
All of my lights are pretty small.

Largest Ti light I own is my Jetbeam TCR-01

DucS2R

Enlightened
AquaRam, like several above. Nice handful of titanium and programmable too!

T