What do you use your TK41 for?

FLAWLS1

Newly Enlightened
Just wondering what you guys use your TK41's for. I'm just curious because I'm thinking of buying one. Right now I have a TK10, 2 TK11's, PD32 UE, & PD35.

Jash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lighting up the park over the road. It's nice knowing if I need serious light I've got it, but in all honesty it's not a highly used light in my collection mainly because it is purpose specific with its throwy beam pattern.

I keep a TK60 (which is simply a 4D cell version) in the car next to the drivers seat.

Hot Brass

Enlightened
I am glad there is still some mention of the TK41.......I have the 800 lumen model,which was my first"real" flashlight...well, after my 6-Dcell Maglite,which I thought was the cat's arse back then! Just charged the batts last weekafter sitting a while. Lots more lights since that one which I bought new after joining here last year....Gotta stop buying!! Still love it!! Hot Brass

Last edited:

Devildude

Enlightened
I use my two for checking out the property when I walk from the house to the garage, mainly because I work third shift and it is usually quite dark out. This is one of my favorite lights due to battery format and size. Do yourself a favor and get some good nimh's as alkalines could leak and ruin a good light.