Which holsters for a Surefire defender ultra, eb1, and e1l-a?

tonywalker23

Newly Enlightened
If the snow storm in the south doesn't delay them I should be tr owner of a new e2dl ultra, eb1, and e1l-a. I doubt I'll use the holsters much for carrying but I will use them for storage and when putting in a bag or vehicle etc.

I had both a v92 and a v20 for the original defender. I used the v20 instead if the v92 because the thing was so long/tall. I also didn't like the Velcro loop on the back I liked the stitched one better.

I've never had a v82 holster. Can anyone chime in as to whether it would be a good fit for the backup and outdoorsman?

And if anyone is able to send pics that would be great, and pics with diffusers even better!

Thanks in advance.

BillSWPA

Enlightened
I frequently do use light holders to carry a light on my belt. The best I have found are those made by Comp-Tac and Blade-Tech. Of the two, I like the Comp-Tac more, but both are good, and which you get may depend more on which company makes something that will fit your lights.

Last edited:

tonywalker23

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the tip. I'll check them out. Anyone else have anything to share, especially with the Surefire branded holsters? I'm trying to avoid ordering a bunch of different Surefire holsters only to send half of them back.

Latest posts