Where is the updated Olight M30 Triton ?

utlgoa

Enlightened
Now that the Cree MK-R LED is out there, why are we not seeing it being used in more flashlights besides the Olight SR96 ?

utlgoa

Enlightened
I hope something new comes out soon. I'm starting to get bored with the XM-L2 LED. Although I look forward to SureFire using it in one of their flashlight combined with their TIR Lens.

GoingGear.com

Enlightened
Are there any lights with Cree MK-R LED out on the market yet?

The Olight SR96 is the only one I have seen that is in production. Niwalker is working on one as well, but it is still in the prototype stage.

An updated M30 would be awesome. That's one of my favorite lights, but the current M20S-X L2 outperforms it with a very similar beam in a much smaller size body.

Tacitus

Enlightened
The Olight SR96 is the only one I have seen that is in production. Niwalker is working on one as well, but it is still in the prototype stage.

An updated M30 would be awesome. That's one of my favorite lights, but the current M20S-X L2 outperforms it with a very similar beam in a much smaller size body.

I like my M30 too, and I wish there was a way to switch out the emitter to something (reasonably priced) that would be just as bright on medium and yet have a higher "high" mode that I could use sparingly . Buy the way, I really like looking/buying from your Web site. Thanks!

zs&tas

Flashlight Enthusiast
i wondered if it would drive a mt G2 led, dont they both - the MC E and MT G2 use 6volts ?