Would anyone else like to see a 2aaa preon p0?

Font2010

Newly Enlightened
I have come to appreciate mule lights having spent much time as a novice user chasing the spot lights thinking that throwier equals better. I now know better (not withstanding that there are different lights for different occasions and a thrower has its place) But for me much of my flashlight use is indoors and to this end I've come to really love my Preon p0 but feel it could be improved for me as follows;

A 2aaa body tube with 3 modes (the addition of a 3rd brighter mode). Does anything like this already exist in another flashlight. I think this would make a great slender carry flashlight that would be very useful both indoors and for close up outdoor work (around the campsite fire for example). It would be harder to loose and have extended runtimes in the brighter modes.

Anybody else agree?

BlueSwede

Newly Enlightened
You would probably lose the magnetic feature if the light becomes too heavy. And it would look pretty funny on your forehead using the headlamp accessory ;-) But I'm with you... I wish my penlight I have in my shirt pocket (Led Lenser P4) was a mule. I have both a Preon P0 and an Atom AA on order and can't wait to retire my LL.

Brgds... /BlueSwede

reppans

Flashlight Enthusiast
Give the new Preon Penlight a whirl. Not a mule, but has a huge hotspot and a very useful flood for close task work. I'm personally not big mule fan - to much power wasted throwing lumens all over the place.

Font2010

Newly Enlightened
Give the new Preon Penlight a whirl. Not a mule, but has a huge hotspot and a very useful flood for close task work. I'm personally not big mule fan - to much power wasted throwing lumens all over the place.
I like the look of the penlight and I. All honesty will probably end up buying one however I really like the mule design and having purchased the preon p0 and compared it to my fenix e05 I was more taken with the preon. The perfect circle was a bit strange at first but running a lithium primary in it I have found is great and offers greatly improved runtimes. Even the sub lumen mode that some people complain about is very useful with dark adapted eyes and I love the ergonomics of mine. Yes it's smooth but it's non tactical and feels nicely weighted in the hand. I would just looooove a 2aaa version or equivalent. :D I'm not even after a pocket clip.

Font2010

Newly Enlightened
You would probably lose the magnetic feature if the light becomes too heavy. And it would look pretty funny on your forehead using the headlamp accessory ;-) But I'm with you... I wish my penlight I have in my shirt pocket (Led Lenser P4) was a mule. I have both a Preon P0 and an Atom AA on order and can't wait to retire my LL.

Brgds... /BlueSwede
Yeah I've realised that a sacrifice would have to be made but I don't think i would need it in a larger version anyway. I've not seen the headlamp accessory but good point. Unless I'm at a dr who fancy dress party as a darlek in which case it would be very handy:thumbsup: