TK75 vs TN32

svhunter

Newly Enlightened
I haven't seen any comparison beamshots of these two. I got a tk75 but was hoping for a little more distance than it has. Would I be happier with a tn32, is it much better, or should I bite and get my tk75 vn modded someday?

svhunter

Newly Enlightened
I guess I should also ask, is the extra price for tk75vn worth it over the tn32. To me it will have to really smoke the 32 in order to be, but I don't know much about this stuff yet. All i know is I messed up and got a Fenix pd35 and the ball started rolling. I never will have lots of lights, but I want to nail the right one in this category, as long as its worth is price for what you get.

ven

Flashaholic
imho the tk75 is hard to beat for overall use,flood and throw so a very useful light.

the tk75vn is 4400lm

Not sure on the killer throw but that will no doubt kick a55

All depends on your needs,what about the k40vn.........awesome light and that will probably be my next light.

want mega throw then look into the deft x,all down to how much you want to spend/afford.........

There is also the tn35 which is flood/throw,how that compares i dont know.

If happy with the tk75 send it to vinh,get him to work his magic and get it to be your perfect custom light:D just tell him what you want,but sure he will advise on the killer throw version:D

Last edited:

svhunter

Newly Enlightened
I appreciate the help. I do like the more floody 75. On the vinh mods. Do they have any negatives- water proof loss, pushing the circuits to early failure and the like, or is getting it done a safe bet. Also from the little I've read, is the killer throw version, Green tinted or simply warmer than normal tk75. I don't really want a really off color light.

ven

Flashaholic
svhunter,sorry,you would have to ask vinh that as dont know.I have a tk75vn on the way,but opted for dome on and not the killer throw version.

LessDark

Enlightened
if you want a ultra thrower with some spill then take a look a vinh's k50. or wait for the fenix tk61 wich is just around the corner, it has a huge reflector :)

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a Tk75vn killerthrow. It has more throw than I'll ever need. Definitely my go to light. The k50vn will out throw it, but the TK75vn killerthrow is just more useful IMO.

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think I saw a mod price of $140 for the killer throw edition. So that may sway you one way or the other. Its always better to get lights directly from him if possible because he gets deals and passes them onto us. I personally own the killer throw and it BLOWS my TN30 out of the water with a VERY nice beam and creamy neutral tint. Not too warm at all. I'm personally not a warm person, and love the tint on all the XML2 6500 dedome lights I have purchased from him. Re: the tn32 and tk75. They are really in 2 different classes. One being single led the other being multi led. Single in a reflector the size of the TN32 will always give more throw with less spill and lumens. For a multi led configuration, the TK75 is as good as it gets for throw, with high lumens to boot! The TK75 Killer Throw is all those lumens (4400), with great spill and unrivaled throw. Hope that helps. Its a 5 star rating from Vinh, and I think there are only three lights with 5 stars, for good reason.:thumbsup:

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just placed an order for another 5 star v54. I've learned to trust that 5 star rating

RemcoM

Enlightened
I have a Tk75vn killerthrow. It has more throw than I'll ever need. Definitely my go to light. The k50vn will out throw it, but the TK75vn killerthrow is just more useful IMO.

We want see a picture of your modded TK75, with 4400 lumens.

How and where can i get this TK75vn? Where can i find pictures/information of this TK75 with steroids?

Is it brighter than carHIGHbeams?

Can you lit up a house a bit, when 800 metres away with your TK75vn?

How much kcd has it, and what is the throw of your TK75vn?

Regards,

Remco

Last edited:

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
We want see a picture of your modded TK75, with 4400 lumens.

How and where can i get this TK75vn? Where can i find pictures/information of this TK75 with steroids?

Is it brighter than carHIGHbeams?

Can you lit up a house a bit, when 800 metres away with your TK75vn?

How much kcd has it, and what is the throw of your TK75vn?

Regards,

Remco

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?140-Vinhnguyen54 Here is a link to all Vihns lights. And here is a link to his TK75. http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?374328-WTS-TK75vn-4400L

Joeymt3

Enlightened
I've got the TK75vn neutral 4500k with dome. I really love the tint and the hot spot is larger. Throw is farther too. I plan on getting a dedomed version soon for the long distance.

RemcoM

Enlightened

I live in the Netherlands,

How can i get a TK75vn, with killerthrow?

Love n Light

Newly Enlightened
My Tn32 came in the mail today ! It's my first high powered light . I'm very impressed . I looked up tk 75 before I purchased this . Tk75 looked like a great mix of throw and flood . I chose Tn32 because I do security , it looked smaller to carry on duty belt , it throws further and I wanted most throw for my dollar . I may ask Vin about mods. The high setting on it is obscenely bright , 230,000 candela ! One of reasons I wanted it would be to disorient an aggressor. Well even the middle setting reflecting in a window shocked my eyes . It feels very well made .

RemcoM

Enlightened
Why is it, that the TN32 is not showed on the Thrunite Website?

Very strange.

Remmco