Took the leap on my 1st serious flashlight.

nvrgvupnvrsrndr

Newly Enlightened
I've been using this forum for a couple of years as I researched flashlights. I'd never been into flashlights until I started looking for a light to rail mount on a gun my wife purchased for me. I have to admit, I was a bit overwhelmed when I started looking at the lights that were available. I actually ended up spending twice as much time on choosing my flashlight, which soon became flashlights as in plural, as I did picking my scope. I spent a lot time picking my scope. Anyway, I ended up with three lights...Sunwayman T20CS, Fenix TK22 and Powertac Warrior. I ended up putting both the Sunwayman and Fenix on my rifle. While not practical it did look cool. I mounted the Powertac on my son's rifle. I had originally purchased the Powertac as my go to flashlight around the house. Now that it was mounted I needed a new light. Addiction had et in. I've researched for the past 6 months trying to find a light that would be "the one". The problem is, every few months there's a new "the one" that comes out. So, after extensive research, I took the leap this morning. The Fenix RC40 is on the way. I had been waiting for it to go on sale again and was able to pick it up new for $229.00 shipped. Looking forward to it's arrival. :clap:

Ryp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where were you able to get an RC40 for that low?