• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CLOSED MBI HF, D20Avn, V25Cvn, Powered Zoom Aspheric

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Drastically reducing number of lights I have. Heading back out on the road on Monday...
CONUSA Only please. Unless stated items ship USPS priority with delivery confirmation (insurance offered at your cost), item is yours once shipped.
$5 price drop for additional item(s) after the first one.

Listing for Sale

Sunwayman (Massaged by Vinh) V25vn

Powered zoom aspheric "@"

MBI HF AL (with green trits)

Sunwayman (Massaged by Vinh) D20Avn (2xAA) Fiat Lux (includes HiCRI XPG2 as secondary / diffused LED)

More coming.... (later)

$75 $74 Sunwayman (massaged by Vinh) V25Cvn - 1500L Infinitely Variable (A Must Have)
Too good a deal to drop any further - higher reductions below

Another one of Vinh's modding work, his page for this light is below,

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...25Cvn-1500L-Infinitely-Variable-(A-Must-Have)
- 4.5A to 1500 LED lumen (ORIGINAL 780 LUMENS)
- Tactical forward clicky but tail stand great
- Will work with 2*CR123A at medium levels for emergency. Max brightness drains current too hard for primaries chemistry.
- LED bonded to Copper
- Compact high quality host design with stainless bezel
- Extremely nice beam with light OP reflector. Hot spot is filled!
- Dedome adds nice throw if you need it
- Do not run the light unattended but heat is not a big deal in this light
- Overall a simple light with great built quality that just works
- New 22 gauge Silicone wire for higher current transfer
- Switch Tweaks for higher current transfer

I was #3 on the list, 5000K XML2 Dedome, engraved (was $100)

NWF_2185-M.jpg

Powered Zoom Aspheric "@"

Powered Zoom Aspheric (throw to flood)
Runs on 18650, included (chargeable in light, magnetic charger included)
Also runs on 3xAAA, holder included
Aluminum case included. I bought this at a store in China – I had never seen a powered zoom aspheric before (or since)

$100 $90 $80

Light is multi-mode
Power on -> flood high
Press power again -> flood medium
Press power again -> flood strobe
Top buttom zooms out to throw (shape of LED dye) (goes out a little over an inch)
Turn off, the light retracts the "zoomed portion)

DSC02618-M.jpg

Showing magnetic charger attached to light
DSC02619-M.jpg

DSC02620-M.jpg

$125 $110 MBI HF – Al HA
Comes with everything standard PLUS the 10430 "nuke" that went out in very very limited release some time back.
XML U3
All original packaging (over package, large "flashlight" loaded with batteries in tail)
4 "nuke" batteries
1 10430 battery
Green trits installed
Serial #20

I sold the rest but could not let this go – beautiful ano job. Never carried, like new condition.

NWF_2205-M.jpg

NWF_2202-M.jpg

Tritium vials "emphasized" by high iso, good camera & use of tripod)

NWF_2207-M.jpg

$110 $100 Sunwayman (Massaged by Vinh) D20Avn (2xAA) Fiat Lux - includes diffused secondary LED (HiCRI XPG2)
Bought from this thread here;
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...-WTS-D20Avn-Fiat-Lux-Limited-Edition-(3-only)

Skyraider59's Review: Click Here

Vinh - "I will make only 3 of these with diffused secondary LED. All three has XPE2 4500K in the primary reflector light. XPE2 focus best and throw best in this light. All other LEDs either does nto focus or gives a slight donut hole. All three light as a different secondary LED in the diffused end."

D20Avn Fiat Lux # 2 XPG2 90+ HCRI - nfetterly

NWF_2196-M.jpg

NWF_2198-M.jpg

NWF_2197-M.jpg

CONUSA only
Unless stated items ship USPS priority with delivery confirmation (insurance offered at your cost), item is yours once shipped.
$5 price drop for additional item(s) after the first one.

REMOVED FROM SALE Mac's Customs : 3300L, Neutral Tint, 1550 Module Flashlight

Selling my Mac's Customs 3300L Neutral Tint Flashlight with the optional 1550 Module. Also Includes Patterned Option on the Body. Absolute Immaculate MINT Condition with no scratches, dints or scuff marks. It is a shelf Queen. Had a "regular" hi-cri version & sold it recently after I picked this one up.

Size : 40mm/56mm x 206mm Long.
Weight : 700gm with Batteries Installed (2x26650)
Batteries – this will take 2x26650s or 2x32650s

Extremely Rare especially with the 1550 Module & the Patterned Option. Long waiting period at the time and only a small amount made. I dont think Mac makes these anymore. Please read the 3300L threads for all the info and Beam Shots, estimated Lumens etc, the 1550 Module is brighter than the first module used. It's the brightest light I have ever seen with the nicest Neutral Tint I have ever seen.

Selling for $650 $625
PRICE NOW INCLUDES 2 NEW Feilong 6000 mAh 32650s (just charged), Download lanyard ring & solid stainless bezel (original bezel also included). Feilong 32650s do not have stainless ends so a cottonpicker charger with magnets works great. The 32650s fit great, no magnets needed for the flat tops.

ITEMS BELOW ARE SOLD

SOLD $160 McGizmo Mule head for L1 (& L1 body)
All the electronics are in the head – so functions like L1 and easy to upgrade the LED should you desire. Sale is for complete light, body & head. Works like an L1, high and low settings, except in this case there is a "mule" head (no reflector, casts wide beam with almost no hot spot)

As Don posted;
I mentioned that I would be making some "dumb" (no electronics) Heads for use with the SureFire L1 available and now they are.

The head consists of a Cree XR-E (Q4) LED on MCPCB mounted in a custom "dumb" can which is nickel plated aluminum. This comprises a "dumb" LE essentially and this LE is placed in the Aleph Mule Head some of you are familiar with. I got some custom sapphire windows made for these L1 heads as a durability upgrade over the mineral glass windows used in the Aleph McMule sets.

From what I have been to tell with sample L1's I have, these mule heads should work on any generation of L1.

I think the L1 and especially the latest version is a great light in its own right and I have always liked the fact that the brains were in the body and not the head. This allows for optional "dumb" heads which don't require converters of their own. No idea how well this wave will be received or if it would make any sense to consider other "Dumb Heads" but I guess time will tell.

I had some of the black (slate) Mule heads left and this is what I used for this wave.

NWF_2127-M.jpg

Sold $180 44DD Ti Ano
44mm length x 13mm diameter
Flood TIR
HiCRI LED
2 installed orange trits
Anodized
Comes with 1x10220 battery

I've had my plain Ti one on my Key chain since receiving it – great light!
Note - tritium vials are not as bright as shown, high ISO, tripod and nice camera allows the tritum to be emphasized

NWF_2164-M.jpg

Fenix (massaged by Vinh) TK51vn Fiat Lux

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...TK51vn-Flood-amp-Throw-)-Fiat-Lux-Limited-Run

Mod Details:
- Main emitter is a XM-L2 Dedome for throw
- Flood emitter is a XM-L2 4000K Dome on for a beautiful flood tint
- Current bump to about 3.6-3.8A at each LED
- About 2600 LED Lumen total
- Heat sinking improvements
- Battery carrier upgraded

A) Current boost $25
B) Thrower LED Dedome + $25
C) Neutral White 4000K Flood Emitter + $25
D) Carrier Upgrade + $20
E) Engraved V54

Was $260 from Vinh. Sale price $200 SPF $180

Never Carried, only tested.

NWF_2190-M.jpg

SOLD Orange Aspheric "3P"
FiveMega "3P" body, custom anodized in "exotic ano run" ~5 years ago
Netkidz clicky
Xeno bezel ring (protects aspheric)
Ahorton aspheric (have 2 extra that can go for additional $20)
XRE dropin (900? 1000?)
Put a lens under bezel ring (instead of aspheric) and you have an orange "3P" (although you may need / want a different drop-in as this was made for the aspheric and has no reflector).

$100

DSC02626-M.jpg

SOLD D25Cvn V2 Ti Ultra Compact

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...n-V2-Ti-Ultra-Compact-IMR16340-CR123A-Thrower
XPE2 4000K
Current bump from 1.5A - 2.3A
- LED Bonded to copper
- Recommend IMR16340 for highest performance
- tuned for best focus

Ordered this from vinhnguyen54
Never carried, only tested.

$65 (paid ~$95)

NWF_2111-M.jpg

SOLD First run Fraz Labs QTC flashlight

26650 light, compact, beautiful ano (some dust in photo), "non-crush" QTC.
Bought from here;
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...hts-(2nd-run-and-combo-package-now-available)
If you need a 26650 & USB charger let me know...

$80 - flashlight & yellow "tether" in photos (not including batter & charger)

NWF_2075-M.jpg

Last edited:

autogiro

Enlightened
Re: FS Mac's 3300L M@G Neutral 1550, TK51vn, D25Cvn Ti, Powered zoom aspheric, "3P" A

:takeit:
[h=4]First run Fraz Labs QTC flashlight
$80 - flashlight & yellow "tether" [/h]Auto

Weisjt

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS Mac's 3300L M@G Neutral 1550, TK51vn, D25Cvn Ti, Powered zoom aspheric, "3P" A

Back up on d25c

Zerocool120

Newly Enlightened

PM sent regarding the Mac's 3300L with some questions! Hopefully I can take it.:)

Last edited:

Zerocool120

Newly Enlightened

Questions answered. Thank you for that...but, up for grabs!
Beautiful (and powerful) light!

Mike

tigman_tim

Newly Enlightened

Hi nfetterly,
No need for a better photo, looks great!!!!
I would like the very cool "Orange Aspheric "3P"" for $100.
If still availiable, please PM me for payment info.
thanks, tigman

tigman_tim

Newly Enlightened

PM on its way.
Got it Fun FUn FUN.
thanks,
tigman_tim

Luciaro

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS Mac's 3300L M@G Neutral 1550 (includes more), TK51vn, Powered zoom aspheric

3P orange is very beautiful

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS Mac's 3300L M@G Neutral 1550 (includes more), TK51vn, Powered zoom aspheric

is the tk51vn available?

if so

:takeit:
edit:

:paypal:

Last edited:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

TK51vn sold, D20Avn added..., more still to come...

Atwood tools all sold, 3 trit fobs for sale in marketplace / personal section, including a DKLaser "5 shooter"

wundergussy

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the DD anodized, thanks!

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bump.

Added some fun facts around Mac's 3300L and the two 32650 Feilongs. I am tempted to run it on high and see how long it goes be before it gets too hot to touch - maybe tomorrow night.

tigman_tim

Newly Enlightened

Hi nfetterly,
Just got my beautiful 3P last night; arrived safe and sound.
There is a surprise and delight factor you did not mention.
It's a three mode driver, which I like like.
Thank you for selling me this light, I'll being putting it good use.
thanks,
tigman_tim