Question about Nitecore Srt 5

lovinglfo

Newly Enlightened
So I've ordered my Nitecore Srt 5 on Feb 4th and was shipped the next day.

It will perfectly until today Feb 15th, I found out that the blue led light doesn't work but everything works perfectly fine last night (the 14th) ... the question is ...

Both red and blue LED is really pointless to me, but should I return this Flashlight and get a new one? or just stick with it?

Whats your opinion ? :oops:

Ryp

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know a lot of people will say to return it and get a new one but you kind of answered your own question. You find the extra LED pointless, so it would be pointless to return it.

Labrador72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Change it: even if you don't care about the secondary LED, something might stop working soon so you are better off replacing it now that you can do through the dealer rather than later by shipping the light to Nitecore in China!

Chenery88

Newly Enlightened
I would return it...personally it would bug me n I would worry something else might be wrong with the circuitry ...I take it both the blue constant and blue/red strobe both don't work...that is two of the modes not working....Nitecore have a good warranty so use it...:D

KQL

Newly Enlightened
Plus, you might want to sell it down the road. I've had items that I thought I'd never have the need to sell, which still find themselves on the sellig block eventually. Get it exchanged.