Recommend SRT5 tactical holster?

Chenery88

Newly Enlightened
Anyone got a decent holster for LEO 2 inch duty belt for the Nitecore SRT5?I like the tactical hard holsters....considering a ESP LH-14 torch holster...Not sure if this will fit....I have a HDS clicky kydex which I thought would fit as 1 inch tube and head but the hexagonal ring below the control ring gets jammed....also it sits a bit high on the belt in this...Anyone got a definite fit or can confirm the ESP will not have the same issue.. ;)

kj2

Flashaholic
You could contact a dealer, who is selling the ESP and the SRT5. Maybe they can check if it's fits.

Chenery88

Newly Enlightened
So the dealer option resulted in that it won't fit...so come on guys someone must have an srt5 with a rigid holster...what is recommended...?

Chenery88

Newly Enlightened
Ok...self help time. Ran around a few colleagues duty belts and fund the Surefire V70 is a good fit. However I hated the metal inner spring and think this will scratch my torch prematurely.

In the end I ordered the ESP LH-14 - fits like a glove bezel up. It closes with a press stud which on bezel down is a squeeze. Bezel up I am happy...will upload images if any wants...but it is a well made solid design, and on closing the press stud the SRT5 isn't going anywhere :rock: I will try is on my belt tomorrow and hopefully success...

Chenery88

Newly Enlightened
Had this a few days on my duty belt now and it is nice and solid easy to use bezel up. It has a solid belt clip, adjustable in width and also the light can be rotated so can be directed forward hands free...all in all very pleased.
jfjh.jpg
fozv.jpg
1d51.jpg
3u04.jpg
oxew.jpg
ray8.jpg
wfx4.jpg

Anyway thought it would help anyone else stuck for a tactical holster for a 1" light with a few awkward lumps and bumps. The SRT5 sits very snug and doesn't move with the popper fastened...love it.