NiteCore P12 Now Discounted

draver

Newly Enlightened
I was browsing Amazon.com and saw that there is a vendor currently selling the P12 for $49.95 with free shipping. I'm not sure if it's OK to post links for items for sale, but it's easy to find if you look. Has anyone had a buying experience with this seller? Most of the Amazon sellers seem to be alright, but I'm sure there must be some shady ones. Seems like a great deal on a very popular light. Edited to add: Feedback is 4.7 of 5 for the past 12 months with 225 posted.

Last edited:

dc38

Flashlight Enthusiast
On the east coast of the yoosah. In the place wher
I was browsing Amazon.com and saw that there is a vendor currently selling the P12 for $49.95 with free shipping. I'm not sure if it's OK to post links for items for sale, but it's easy to find if you look. Has anyone had a buying experience with this seller? Most of the Amazon sellers seem to be alright, but I'm sure there must be some shady ones. Seems like a great deal on a very popular light. Edited to add: Feedback is 4.7 of 5 for the past 12 months with 225 posted.

It seems to be $10 off the average price, so it seems like fair game. Either way, couldn't you just file a chargeback if it proves unsatisfactory? .

draver

Newly Enlightened
I already have one, I was wondering if this seller had any kind of reputation here, and also wanted to tell those shopping for this light about the price.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Illumination Supply is well known here. I can attest to their fairness. One might consider the CPF discount code with them. It may very well be a better deal in a number of ways.

Last edited: