Is this a P60 light?

CyclingSalmon14

Enlightened
Originally titled:

"Spare lens / Maby Reflector for Xtar B20, WTB."

Hello, I'm not sure this in the right place, but anyways...

I have a Xtar B20 and it works fine, so don't want to return it (I can't anyway as I have modded / am modding it) but I was wondering if it is possible to get replcament lens for it, preferable AR coated, I am unsure on lens size but could find out maby, Star states the head diameter is 34.5mm.

Were would I go to buy such things....if already looked on Fasttech but don't know what I'm looking for.

Also while on the topic I was thinking of swapping the reflector out for a ornage peel one for more flood, dose anyone know if / were to get one of these...

It all comes apart easily, its just getting that part for it.

Thx.

Last edited:

CyclingSalmon14

Enlightened
Re: Spare lens / Maby Reflector for Xtar B20, WTB.

RIGHT UPDATE:

So I had an idea, and got a ruler to check, and I'm 50% sure it might be I have a P60 sized flash light, although the drover / led is non removable (It might be removable but I can't see how) but the lens and reflector, oring and bezel all come out.

So here is a link to my PB album and I am wondering if you could tell me If this is indeed a P60 (I hope it is) as o could then just use P60 lenses and reflectors? Would make it easy to switch out those components for a more floody option.

http://s162.photobucket.com/user/CyclingSalmon14/library/Torchs
I think the lens is 26/27 mm which would indicate this is a P60¿?

I found removing the lens and turning it on gave tons of flood, but many to much and looked like a lot of lost lumens so I'm on a hunt for a flooder reflector for this light and a replacement lens, (mine is stained and no amount of cleaning will get it off I tink it might be a MFG error but I did not see it until now or it might be my moddin that has done it)

Last edited:

CyclingSalmon14

Enlightened

Anyone?

I'm just after a lens (Dosent even need to be AR coated but wouild be nice) more than anything, anyone know what size I am looking for?

Reflectors are wanted but I'm not fussed by not getting them.

iqwozpoom

Newly Enlightened

You might get more responses if you posted in the mod/diy subsection of homemade customs. I don't think you can drop a p60 in that light light but you can try. Worse case scenario it won't and you can grab yourself a solarforce for a 20 spot.

Last edited:

CyclingSalmon14

Enlightened

It was not in the end haha, I ended up mucking up my moddin of the host so gutted it forarts, it uses same size lens / divers ect as a P60 but because of the way it was made no way would a P60 unit have fitted..?

But I now have the are parts I needed haha so I have pone functional light, and now have a reason to get a legoable light next yay!

Latest posts