• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND! Custom square "O-ring" lanyard ring filler - Surefire 1"

RichS

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking for one of these: Custom square "O-ring" lanyard ring filler - Surefire 1".

If you have any you can part with please let me know! I'll pay dearly for a couple... :)

Thanks in advance.

-Rich

Last edited:

RichS

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: Custom square "O-ring" lanyard ring filler - Surefire 1"

Bump!

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast

RichS, I forgot to say but I sent your square/filler O-rings out in yesterday's mail. Let me know that you receive them in good order and enjoy 'em! They're definitely the finishing touch every Surefire needs. :D

RichS

Flashlight Enthusiast

RichS, I forgot to say but I sent your square/filler O-rings out in yesterday's mail. Let me know that you receive them in good order and enjoy 'em! They're definitely the finishing touch every Surefire needs. :D

Awesome, thank you sir! Can't wait to put one on my new C2.

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast

Awesome, thank you sir! Can't wait to put one on my new C2.

no problem at all man! I know exactly how you're feeling right now! haha

I remember being pretty bummed when I missed out on the first batch Pablo did (what worked out so awesome was that an incredible CPFer here sent me a spare square-cut O-ring of his for free shortly after that run, which was an amazing thing!), and I ended up buying probably 10 (13?) or so on the next batch to fill up my Surefire set and then some!

Your C2 is going to love its new accessory just as much as you will. I think these red o-rings look especially cool on the natural-HA C2 hosts ;)