• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS Milky modded Surefire L1

GregY

Newly Enlightened
I haven't used it in a while, so looking to sell my Milky-modded Surefire L1. It's a Gen5, with the short clip. Modded with a P4 emitter, kept the TIR optic. It's in excellent cosmetic condition and includes the original lanyard. Also includes a Surefire F04 diffuser.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...L1-Evolution&p=1842150&viewfull=1#post1842150 - L1 generations

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...ation-Thread&p=2076932&viewfull=1#post2076932 - it's this light

Full disclosure - the optic has very minor damage to the flanges, that must have occurred when Milky opened the head to mod the light. Causes very, very minor artifacts around the very edges of the beam, that are only visible when white wall hunting at extremely short (a foot or two, no more) range. In practice I considered that meaningless and made no big deal of it. Otherwise the light is perfect.

Edit: Added additional photos here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/clpo5gj5g2dujzc/nJPq3y5Bn6

I opened the head for the second time ever. The light is in pretty much perfect cosmetic shape (except for some dust), the only 'flaw' is some cracks in the flange around the outside of the optic. Output is a few lumens on low, somewhere in the region of 100 lumens on high. Classic L1 UI, *love* that tailcap. Beam is a 'meatball' of light, a hot spot that gets a little hotter toward the inside, and a couple of faint rings at the very outside. Not really any spill or flood.

IMG_20140225_152720_zpsc9ab93ed.jpg

SOLD. (For $115, edited in at Kestrel's request.)

Last edited:

GregY

Newly Enlightened
Could not get my Google drive to do what I wanted, no matter the sharing options I set. Got a hotlinkable hosting account, image works now.

About the driver- sounds silly, but I'm not really sure.

bigb99

Newly Enlightened
Hey Gregy. Ill take this. Is it possible for you to send me a PM for paypal info? Thanks!

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Gregy. Ill take this. Is it possible for you to send me a PM for paypal info? Thanks!

you need at least three posts to PM, so I'd say acknowledge this post by quoting me and find some other discussion you can post in, too, and you're golden :)

GregY

Newly Enlightened

Well you've got dibs. I can't PM you just now, make a few more posts somewhere in the forums if you can. :)

For everyone else, I've been trying to harness my somewhat lacking photography skills to try to get some better and more detailed photos. Should be ready shortly.

Edit: Up now. Please let me know if the sharing settings don't work.

Last edited:

bigb99

Newly Enlightened
Well you've got dibs. I can't PM you just now, make a few more posts somewhere in the forums if you can. :)

For everyone else, I've been trying to harness my somewhat lacking photography skills to try to get some better and more detailed photos. Should be ready shortly.

Edit: Up now. Please let me know if the sharing settings don't work.

just sent you a PM.