• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD**Stainless Crown Bezel With GID For C & D Mags & Fivemega Mag SS Wide Tailcap

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast
**SOLD**Stainless Crown Bezel With GID For C & D Mags & Fivemega Mag SS Wide Tailcap

***SOLD***Here's a heavy-duty solid stainless steel crown bezel for C or D Maglites. It is in like new condition and has 5 holes which are nicely filled with green GID, (glow in the dark), epoxy. It's a beautiful piece and I'm sorry but I don't remember who made it as I purchased it many years ago from a modder here on CPF. Maybe someone could chime in and jog my memory. :) It didn't come with any lens but any glass or plastic Mag C or D lens will fit. It has never been used but has a couple of very minor surface scratches that are hardly noticeable and came that way when I bought it. $50.00 shipped to U.S.

***SOLD***Next is a Fivemega Maglite C cell polished stainless steel, scalloped and wide tailcap. It is in new condition and has never been used. See FM's sales thread for more details. $15.00 shipped to U.S.

I'll accept Paypal, (please add 4%), or Postal money order. I prefer e-mails over PM's and my e-mail is: [email protected]

P.S. I'll accept $60.00 for both.

Last edited:

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Stainless Crown Bezel With GID For C & D Mags & Fivemega Mag SS Wide Tailcap

I want them both. Shipped to US. I will email you.

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Stainless Crown Bezel With GID For C & D Mags & Fivemega Mag SS Wide Tailcap

Okay Str8stroke, they're yours.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Gene, just a heads up. Above your OP is a yellow box that states Take Notice. Stated in it is the following:

In addition, PayPal TOS states: " You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as payment. This restriction does not prevent you from imposing a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services, as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge (in other words, the handling fee for transactions paid through PayPal may not be higher than the handling fee for transactions paid through other payment methods)."

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast

These are sold! Thanks much Str8stroke!

EDIT: Shipped today, 2/28

Last edited: