Any word yet on Firefoxes FF5?

3Cylinders

Newly Enlightened
Just wondering if anyone has heard any rumors or facts about Firefoxes making an FF5. Seems like it should be just around the corner and LEDs are catching up to HIDs quick!

freeme

Enlightened
©1thedeals.com-1000sq-product9-fire-foxes-FF5_05.jpg

PM if anyone is interested.

DayofReckoning

Enlightened
Does anyone know the warranty info on these Firefoxes? I can never get an answer, and there is no website.

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone know the warranty info on these Firefoxes? I can never get an answer, and there is no website.

I am not sure of the warranty but having used the FF4 in the past for awhile i can assure you the quality is top notch and from the photos iv seen of the FF5 the quality took a big step up. I am excited for this one.

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just received a reply from the guy selling the Firefoxes FF-5. There is a 12 month manufacturer warranty.

Alex.

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think I saw a somewhat current jeer thread on Neilsgadgets.

unfortunately theirs not multiple places to order the FF5 from as far as i can tell. Neilsgadgets is the only place i found it for sale on. I ordered mine yesterday. It says expected ship date is around July 30th and he told me it would ship via DHL Express. so far so good. He replied to all my questions within a few hours yesterday.

I remember years ago i ordered the FF4 in a group buy run by form member LIPS. I cant find anything about him and the new FF5

Last edited:

LumenHound

Flashlight Enthusiast
The old website for Fire-Foxes is now a non flashlight related bulletin board.
Does anyone know if the old company that produced the FF3 and FF4 has changed their name or merged with another company?

SKV89

Enlightened
I just did a search for this thing and found this site with lots of photos. This thing looks freaking incredible!!! 10,000 lumens with 2000m throw! I doubt we will even see that kind of performance with LED flashlights in another 5 years. And that tint is incredible! Any idea what CRI it is? Any one know how long does it take for it to light up from a cold start? I never used one of these.

Lips

Flashlight Enthusiast
If anyone would know, it might be member Lips

Selling flashlights is almost as hard as raising children, lol! I'm not involved and it's much easier cost wise to sell from overseas. I sent message to guy who made the previous versions FF4 - FF3 etc. to see if he is behind the new FF5. I'll report back if he answers or says anything.

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just did a search for this thing and found this site with lots of photos. This thing looks freaking incredible!!! 10,000 lumens with 2000m throw! I doubt we will even see that kind of performance with LED flashlights in another 5 years. And that tint is incredible! Any idea what CRI it is? Any one know how long does it take for it to light up from a cold start? I never used one of these.

Start up time is listed as 5 seconds. That's quick for hid