• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Big Sale of Collection of Custom Lights ONE LEFT

dbrad

Newly Enlightened
This is the only light left. So I've moved it up to the top. no more price reduction. If no one wants it, I'll keep it, but it's a good deal. LED_ASAP modded Mag Solitaire with regulated Lux lll TWOJ. 450mA draw from a 10440 only. Well done. Very bright, single mode, actually has a hotspot, surprising run time. Minor wear $70 $60 $50 $40 $30 Thers a picture at the end, but you know what these look like, it's just, like, ten times brighter than a normal mag solitaire.

I've decided to hang on to only my very favorite classic lights and let the rest go.. All are in great condition unless stated otherwise. Some might need new o-rings, as any light would after a few years. No trades, please. Additional shipping costs and insurance required for non-CONUS will be quoted on a case by case basis. Priced to sell, most are way less than I paid for them, but on some lights I might negotiate in PM. First 'I'll take it" posted in thread takes the item.

DSpeck Firefly ll with 2 stage switch- CR2 and 123A bodies (some wear) $160. I know, ridiculous. WITHDRAWN

Firefly lll 123 with flupic, frosted lens: $110 $95 SOLD
Photon's CR2 ION pi. Black HA3 finish. Soft, floody beam, 2-stage switch: $100 $90 SOLD

Pierce M10 bare al prototype, neutral bin, 3w, 4.2v, optic: $100 $90 $80 $50 SOLD

Draco. Doesn't work. I don't know why, it just stopped working one day. The LE seems to be still good, it flashes every once in a while when I try to turn it on (I do that a lot- loved this light), even tried a new battery. Maybe you can fix it. $75 SOLD

2 Katokichi Ichishiki: one LE and one Tactical. The art of flashlight making at it's finest: $275 $260 $235 ea. SOLD

Surefire KL4 on a E2e body, modded with a 1w Luxeon and a unknown driver which produces insanely long run times. Well worn: $70 Price drop: $60 SOLD

Blackbird CR2, also with 123A body: Doesn't work, but I'm sure someone could fix it. $50. SOLD

Groovy #70: Chrome finish, NexGen750 TWOJ Lux lll: $125 Price drop: $110 $90 Perfect condition. SOLD
Added: Groovy #21; chrome, POP2G TWOJ Lux lll: $100 $80 Slight wear. SOLD

McGizmo PD. UX1K Lux lll, Black HAlll, Ti clip and Bezel. All original. $250 $240 SOLD

Mystery Japanese limited edition light.
This flashlight is probably 10 years old and was bought by me from a collector (its maker?) in Japan. Due to my inability to keep records, my knowledge of the name of this person or their light is missing. It's beautifully made, about 2.75" long, and .5" wide, bare polished aluminum. It has an optic, which gives the very nice round beam. It takes a N-cell battery. I have no idea what the very nice white led is, but it's regulated. Guessing about 60 lumens. I don't know what's inside. It would make a great host for a 10280 mod, but I never got around to trying. It's just so darn pretty and I've never seen another: $60. SOLD

AWR Nano, brass (Peak AAA body and head) Lux lll for use with 10440 lithium battery. 2-stage switch, with brass USB charger with retractable cord. $85 $75 Sold

Three Glo-tubes indestructible beacon lights; one each in yellow, white, and blue. Each one has 5 mini LEDs encased in acrylic, which reflect off the conical end of the battery compartment. Runs on A23S 12v battery. Very long run time. Many modes accessed by twisting the lanyard mount top pin. These are without the annoying logos printed on them which later ones have. Waterproof to several fathoms. $25 ea $20 yellow SOLD white and blue available Withdrawn

Peu Bare Al Neoca BL CR2, 2-stage switch: $100 $85 SOLD

One Vital Gear FB3 flashlight body- never used, with original packaging. Fits 2 AA or 3 123A batteries, nat HA-lll, SS clip. Fits Surefire, etc. $30 SOLD

Lummi lights:

Lummi Raw: $95 $90 $80 $60 SOLD
Lummi NS: $90 $85 $75 ++++++testing the lights, I just discovered that this one doesn't work. Took it apart and can't find an obvious reason. Fix it yourself, or it wuld make a great host. $35 SOLD
Lummi Wee: $65 (not pictured) Withdrawn
Lummi Raw with custom one-of a-kind 123 body as well as original CR2 body. The aluminum color is very slightly mismatched, but the effect is of a minimal cylinder of light, and the beam color, brightness and overall quality is impeccable: $150 $130-Withdrawn

TnC lights:

TnC Hyper-Lux #041 The original Hyper-lux! Takes 3 CR123As. Bright, flawless beam: $175 $165 $140 SOLD

TnC Key Lux host- Beauiful bead-blasted bare aluminum light, LE/driver has been modded from original. Beautiful host; doesn't work. $50 SOLD

TnC N cell prototype. 1 watt RWOH Luxeon. Polished bare aluminum with HAlll nat AAA tube. $120. Price drop: $110 $100 The first true micro light. few remember that this was the holy grail of small lights for many years. Runs for about 30 minutes on one N cell, an hour on one alkaline AAA. $70 $60 SOLD

JIL CR2 lights - SOLD

Jil DD(up) direct drive CR2: $55, Jil DD(up) direct drive CR2 with a 14500 body and body cap for battery holder: $65, one flupic regulated Jil CR2 (1.3w): $65, one plain CR2 (REV) : $65 ALL SOLD

Mr. Bulk lights:

Lionhearts -
Bare al with CR123A and Pila 168A body: $180 $170 SOLD
Natural HAlll with CR123 and Pila 168A body $180 SOLD
Natural HAlll Pila 168A body SOLD, and 2 black HAlll Pila 168A bodies $20 ea. ALL SOLD

Lion Cubs - ea with CR123A and 168A bodies
One Natural HAlll: $170 $160 $150 $130 SOLD
One Brass: $180 SOLD
One Black HAlll: $170 $160 $150 $130 SOLD
Two Bare Al: $170 $160 $150 $130 ea SOLD

ARC lights

One polished bare alum Arc lll with Lux lll LED mod, great tint: $80 $70 $50 SOLD
One bare alum Arc lll, bright and neutral: $75 $65 $45 SOLD
3 Arc lll heads:
LS1-2965 modded with optic and unknown LED, cool white tint: $40 SOLD
LSHS-412: $50 SOLD
LS1-3048: $50 $40 SOLD
Arc lll tails:
2- CR123A clicky tails: $20 ea SOLD
Added: 2 2xAA clicky tails $25 1 SOLD 1 LEFT $15
2- HAlll flat tails: $20 ea. SOLD
2 Arc lV's:
#1321 (dings, scratches): $75 $70 SOLD
#1710 (in excellent condition): $100 SOLD
1 Arc AA head on a bare custom CR2 body with what appears to be a very good tint Lux lll. Unique: $40. SOLD
One Arc AAA with especially nice blue-green tint (I went through 3 lights before I got the tint I liked!), mint: $65 Withdrawn

Mini Maglight mods

Cut down Mini Maglight, light nat HAlll, 14270 battery, regulated, clicky operation, very white bin, excellent reflector, great throw for its size- one of my favorite lights. $125 $115 $95 $85 Buy this light if it at all appeals to you.. You won't be sorry. Withdrawn

Cut down Mini Maglight, pewter color anodizing, 14270 battery, red 3w LED, POP3 operation. Blindingly bright on high. $65 $55 $45 $40 $20 SOLD

Cut down to single AA Mini Maglight, pewter color anodizing, with 3.6v lithium14500 battery, 1w LED, seems way under-driven (not very bright) Original battery still says 3.6v! $30 $20 Sold
DSC05277a.jpg

Last edited:

HKdude

Newly Enlightened
Re: Big Sale of Collection of Custom Lights plus... with photos

I'll take Lionheart Nat HAIII with 123 & pila $180. add the Natural HAlll Pila 168A body also $20. $200 total
Thanks
What's the PP

Last edited:

Light11

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the Jill Cr2 lights.
and mistery Japanese light, 1 Arc AA head on a bare custom CR2 body with what appears to be a very good tint Lux lll. Unique: $40.

Last edited:

autogiro

Enlightened

:takeit:
TnC Key Lux host- Beauiful bead-blasted bare aluminum light, LE/driver has been modded from original. Beautiful host; doesn't work. $50

Auto

scout24

Flashaholic

My Goodness... :eek:oo: :twothumbs

archimedes

Flashaholic

What a list of classics - good luck with sale ... :)

Last edited:

autogiro

Enlightened

Ok, I'll also bite on the
Draco. Doesn't work. I don't know why, it just stopped working one day. The LE seems to be still good, it flashes every once in a while when I try to turn it on (I do that a lot- loved this light), even tried a new battery. Maybe you can fix it. $75
Auto

flat-ray

Enlightened

Interested in ARC LSHS-412 and ARC flat tail mint. PM sent.

David, those are some real classics! I remember the Peu NEOCA BL well, and all of the Mr Bulk's, of course. And the drama around the AWR Nano when it came out. Some real CPF history here.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Edited.

Last edited:

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM sent on Arc4 #1710.

Edit: I will take this light per PM. Thanks.

Last edited:

dbrad

Newly Enlightened

Troy, Right now I'd like to keep it as a package, but I'll reexamine this in a few days and let you know.

flat-ray

Enlightened

PP sent for ARC LSHS-412 and ARC Cr123 clicky tail mint.

dbrad

Newly Enlightened

Just added the Arc 2xAA clicky tails for $25, which are in the picture, but I forgot to list them. Thanks Hallis. 1 is left. When was the last time you saw one of these for sale? It was probably almost twice the price. Anyone with an Arc III should have one.