Called CMG Equipment this morning...

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ever since the clip on my Ultra litterally got ripped off of the light, by a backpack strap, I have been thinking about calling them to see if I could purchase extra clips.

So, this morning I finally got up the courage to call them, and learned they don't sell the clips. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

However, they do ask for your name and address so they can mail you a few, at no cost to you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I also mentioned that both of my Infinities have physically misaligned LEDs and was worried about watertight integrity. They told me that the LED and electronics are fully potted, and that the Infinities are hand assembled, so that a perfectly aligned LED is rare. That relieved my mind no end.

The people at CMG are as nice to deal with as those at Arc Flashlight.

They asked how many clips I needed, so I said 3 or 4 will do. If I could have purchased them I would have bought 10 or so. Didn't want to be piggish for something that they aren't charging me for. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Note to Admins and moderators: feel free to move this to the correct form, as I wasn't sure where to post this.

Btw, I mentioned my CPf membership and they are very much aware of CPF.