Got a free inova light what is it?

american

Enlightened
It's a 3 cell 123 lithium light with a rear clicky and it looks like 2 modes? Anybody can I'd this light for me? It's all black

american

Enlightened
T3 looks identical anyone know when they were made and if still made? And how to tell if it's niteize made or real inova? We're the old inova made in usa?

robert.t

Enlightened
I have a T3. Mine is also all black except for a silver ring around the clicky. I believe there have been several other versions produced at different times, although I'm not sure about what exactly happened with Inova/Niteize. There's one that has steel bezel (which it doesn't sound like you have) and there's one with a side button in addition to the clicky, with more modes. I believe the all black version with no side button is the oldest: mine has one mode only, so if it's the same one, it's a "real" Inova. If yours has two modes (not counting momentary on as a mode) then it might be a minor incremental update to the one I have. It might help to post a picture to be certain about exactly which model you have - if you don't have one then you could link to another picture that shows exactly the same model.

rjking

Enlightened
It's a 3 cell 123 lithium light with a rear clicky and it looks like 2 modes? Anybody can I'd this light for me? It's all black

Sounds like a Malkoff MD3 with high and low switch.

wrf

Newly Enlightened

T3 looks identical anyone know when they were made and if still made? And how to tell if it's niteize made or real inova? We're the old inova made in usa?

My opinion is that it is Niteize, given that it has two modes. My very old Inova T2s were "assembled in USA" IIRC (and single mode).