Jetbeam booth got smash inthe first day IWA show...

chromeme

Newly Enlightened
Report in IWA site :

Jetbeam's booth suddenly got clean up and tear down by the bailiff . heard they infringement someone's copyrights or somethin..

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Let this be a lesson to all of your stupid vertical video morons. HOLD THE CAMERA THE RIGHT WAY!!!

MBentz

Enlightened
I've been off the Jetbeam bandwagon since 2009.

Flashlight designers stealing other companies ideas? Shocking.

rayman

Flashlight Enthusiast
My first real high-power flashlight was a Jetbeam and they had good quality in 2008 but I didn't get what's going on there the last years with Jetbeam. So aren't Jetbeam and Nitecore both owned by Sysmax? And there were some issues whether who owns the trademark laws of Jetbeam? Anybody got some more information?

rayman

Labrador72

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know if it is related but when there was the whole JetBeam Nitecore divorce drama I had read that Nitecore had registered the JetBeam name in a few countries and owned rights on it or something similar: I think Germany is one of those countries! For sure it must not be gun or drug smuggling or else we would have seen a different type of video...:grin2:

sicko

Newly Enlightened
That's too bad. I have a Nitecore flashlight and am very happy with it, and although I don't have one I've only heard good things about Jetbeam lights. I hope everything gets sorted out because it's always a good thing when consumers can have multiple quality options available to them.

fyrstormer

Banned
That video shows absolutely nothing useful. Also, the convention operator wouldn't care about any pending lawsuits, if there are any, they would only care if Jetbeam paid for the booth.

SchwarzeWolke

Newly Enlightened
Um... Is there anybody who could briefly explain me the history of it seems Nitecore and Jetbeam?
(Thought about buying a Nitecore Sense Mini)