bezel down clips @ McTC for Surefire E-Series & Aleph lights (McGizmo/Oveready/MAC´s)

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
bezel down clips @ McTC for Surefire E-Series & Aleph lights (McGizmo/Oveready/MAC´s)

This may have been covered already but since the days of the Aleph lights/parts are long gone I didn´t find anything. So here it is. Also I wasn´t 100% sure in which forum to post and decided for the LED Flashlights forum since the Aleph lights are LED lights.

I really don´t like bezel up clips and do like a clip on my small single 123A cell lights. Recently I built two Alephs and the only thing missing was the clip. I started to play with a spare McGizmo clip I had laying around and realised it can be attached to the McTC :) Same thing works for the Oveready clips (from their shrouds and Triads) as well as MAC´s customs clips. I simply used 2x5mm screws (torx) with matching nuts and it fits great. The McGizmo clip works a bit better since it doesn´t touch the body like the Oveready clip does. But since the battery needs to be replaced from the head it isn´t really an issue. The McTC, like all aleph parts (not 100% sure but I guess so) is Surefire E-Series compatible and so this is a good way to attach a bezel down clip to your E1E for example if you don´t have acces to the Surefire 2way clips.

Here are some pictures:

aleph-clips1.jpg

aleph-clips2.jpg

aleph-clips3.jpg

Last edited:

parnass

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: bezel down clips @ McTC for Surefire E-Series & Aleph lights (McGizmo/Oveready/MA

:thumbsup: Clever!

samuraishot

Enlightened
Re: bezel down clips @ McTC for Surefire E-Series & Aleph lights (McGizmo/Oveready/MA

Nice!