Leatherman charge ti without opening holes on the blades?

välineurheilija

Enlightened
The title says it i have a Leatherman charge ti and it does not have the opening holes on the blades only nailnotches or whatever they are called :) now every charge ti i have seen on the web have the holes so what kind of version do i have? Does anyone have the same kind?

välineurheilija

Enlightened
Interesting :popcorn:But that is the aluminium version and i have the titanium and also i bought it from a store in Finland :) go figure! Im just wondering because i havent seen one like it anywhere :confused:

Labrador72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome. :) I'm not sure if it may be worth much more than the RRP as 2HO opening is not an attractive feature. Collectors or people living in countries where one-hand blades are somewhat restricted by law could be really interested in it. Try checking on multitool.org, they would definitely know.

välineurheilija

Enlightened
I dont think i will bother to check because the tool in question is actually "very well used" so the value probably is quite low :) but thanks for the info i did not even know of such a website but that doesnt really surprise me because i have heard so many times "WHAAAAAT! A forum discussing only flashlights" lovecpf