Bomb proof P60 Host

MAD23

Newly Enlightened
Hello everyone!!

I'm very proud showing you all one of my little lights,originally designed for diving means but works perfectly fine out of watter,currently distributing them in Spain, where we make them.

Some highlights:

Machined from a single piece of aeronautical aluminium
Hard anodized, more than 40µm
Silicone o-rings
Polycarbonate Makrolon lens (5mm thick)
P60 Host, currently using nailbenders XML U2 modules
18650 litium battery
Goes on or changes modes turning the cap a cuarter
Individually tested to 20Bar, each one of them goes into the pressure chamber

Some pics:

trasera-bk_1024x768.jpg

conbateria-bk_1024x768.jpg

frente-bk_1024x768.jpg

culo-bk_1024x768.jpg

Hope you like them!!

MAD23

Newly Enlightened
We are currently looking for distributors all over the world, meanwell we are developing an online shop for foreign customers.

subwoofer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks very robust! The battery tube reminds me of the ExtremeBeam M1000 which is also very thick walled.

If this comes form a dive background, I'm curious to know more about the interface. You mention the tailcap operates as a twisty interface, but the photos show what could be a clicky switch. Is it just a twisty?

If you grab the tail and head both of which have the grip machined in, is there a risk of unscrewing the head rather than loosening the tail? The lanyard holes also look quite small, what sort of cord can you get through them?

MAD23

Newly Enlightened
No, it is just a twisty interface, that "clicky switch" is just design, in the diving world some like to use the lanyard in the side or in the middle of the cap, so with our cap you can use that "clicky" or one of the holes in the sides.

We use cave line as landyard, but you can use any 1,5mm climbing cord if you like it.

No, there is not any way of unscrewing the head, it is just one piece the body and head, we use that little ring in the front to acces to the module.

MAD23

Newly Enlightened
So, because our online shop is not going to be ready as soon as i thought, what about a discount for buying directly from the forum?

Something like a 20% discount for a Backup with nailbenders P60 XML2 U2 module?

MAD23

Newly Enlightened
The best price we can offer for the host is 200USD plus shipping plus dropin

So the complete thing shipped to the EEUU should cost 200USD for the host (taxes here are a real pain in the ***) + 40USD for the dropin (XML2 U2 1 or 3 modes) + 40USD for assured shippment = 280USD

psychbeat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like it could be bored out for 26650s ;)

Two o-rings & a twisty cap has worked great underwater for me!