TF TR-J18 driver

fabio7586

Newly Enlightened
Hi all, some days ago i have bought a new driver for flashlight in object; Here where i have bought it http://www.lck-led.com/26mm-9000ma-driver-modes-sst90-p-863.html?cPath=135.
My problem was that it doesn't work:

Photos:
2dbtpib.jpg

In the photos above there is original driver, that works correctly.
o59d88.jpg

35b5d75.jpg

These two photos above are new driver.
I have placed ammeter in series between driver and led, but it signs zero (0)
obvious question or not, I do it anyway: It is likely that is the device broken? or have i done something wrong? First i have tried the new driver as it comes; then i have replaced the copper wires (as you see above), but there is no life....
My batteries are three TF 18650 and now they sign 5,1 V
33bg205.jpg

This is new homemade tailcap that i have not tested yet

Do you have some ideas or advices for me? How can I be sure that the driver is broken? I have used arctic cooler 5 like thermal paste

I wish you a good day and thank you.

P.S. Sorry my bad english!:(

fabio7586

Newly Enlightened
Otherwise, can you advise me for a good driver that I can buy? And for a good component for tailcap?

rokiee

Newly Enlightened
Has preguntado en forolinternas?
Por como escribes creo que eres español.

rokiee

Newly Enlightened
It's Ok.
As you wrote I think you are Spanish. Have you make the question on "forolinternas"?

I have seen some people with the same problem in TR-J18.

If you don't know what I am talking about, I can look for the post of a Spanish forum to help you, but I don't know if linking others websites is allowed in this forum.

fabio7586

Newly Enlightened
Thank you for answers, but I'm Italian, and I'm writing here because I think that here is the best place for questions; this is an international forum, so I think there are a lot of persons that can help me.

Last edited: