Clickie for the SF E series lights?

John N

Flashlight Enthusiast
So does SF ever plan to make a clickie for the E series lights?

-john

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
T`is true! Screen shot of the specs page? OK....

eseriesspecs.gif

At the very bottom. It`s also mentioned elsewhere - they say their customers would prefer clickies on the E series so they`re going to offer them as standard soon enough - but I can`t find the relevent paragraph right now.

grin.gif

T

TACTICAL WAREHOUSE

I just ordered them - Lots and lots of them!!
shocked.gif

Dan.

Monsters_Inc

Banned
It's on pg 3-4 or thereabouts, under the "cool science" bit - mentions of Exec series having clickies as standard because most people don't use em "tactically".

Bucky

Enlightened
Supposed to be gradually phased-in during 2003 until it appears they will be standard issue on all Executive lights.

Bucky

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
i believe someone mentioned you choice of od, pink, purple with yellow polka dots, and muave.

although some of these colors might not make it into final production /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gandalf

Enlightened
Let's see....how long before the announcement of the A2 and it's actual introduction? I wouldn't get too excited if I were you. Not just yet, in any event.

I'm sure there will be a clickie, sooner or later. But we are all familiar with how bad SureFire is at announcing and publicizing, products far in advance of their availability. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif