Wrist Lanyard Source?

celler

Newly Enlightened
Hi Guys! I'm a new member and very happy to have found this support group. Just purchased a Inova X5. It has a great lanyard hole, but no lanyard. I've got a few other flashlights around the house that could use one. Does anyone have a source for cheap wrist-length lanyards. The kind with the thin string at the end for threading through a small hole (not the expensive SF type). My first thought was a camera supply store, but a search on my favorite supplier B & H Photo did not produce any results. Thanks in advance.

Craig

kitelights

Flashlight Enthusiast
See my reply to Chris in his thread in this forum "lanyards - how to tie" for some instructions on how to do your own. If there is demand, maybe I'll make some and put them on B/S/T after the holidays. I could even do custom lengths.

gadgetboy

Newly Enlightened
its funny. My camera had a neck lanyard come with it, but the camera CASE came with the wrist lanyard. Might be worth looking at.

celler

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for all the helpful replies. I found a link off MagLite's site for spare parts. They have what appears to be wrist lanyards for a buck a piece.

Craig

Latest posts