• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD: McGizmo Sundrop XR-U 6V XPG Head and AOTH Holster

LupinIII

Enlightened
ALL SOLD! McGizmo Sundrop XR-U 6V XPG Head and AOTH Holster

Looking to move two nice items.

Happy to answer any questions - just shoot me a PM or post here.

First "I'll take it" rule applies by timing of PM or thread post. PayPal and US preferred. Shipping included in all prices. Will most likely ship USPS Priority - I cannot be held responsible for the light once it enters the postal system. And I reserve the right to withdraw sale at any time before payment has changed hands.

1) McGizmo Sundrop Head: XR-U housing a 6V XPG light engine with cool tint. Purchased from this thread:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?378737-WTS-2-Lummi-Wee-s-Photonfanatic-DG-Ti-Pineapple-Lego-SUNDROP-HEAD-XPG-LEFT&highlight=pineapple

Near perfect as I always carried it in a soft case $185 SOLD

2) Art of the Hide "Holester": black sharkskin. Sized for a CR123 single cell light - will fit a Ti PD-S, Tri-EDC, etc (even a Haiku but will be tighter if pocket clip is on). Has the cutout so light can be used in holster. Always wanted to try one of these but have realized I'm not a belt holster guy. Really well made. Nice thick leather - great condition. Pics should speak for themselves $125 SOLD

Thanks CPF!

Last edited:

LupinIII

Enlightened
Re: For Sale: McGizmo Sundrop XR-U 6V XPG Head and AOTH Holster

Glad to hear it. Enjoy the Sundrop I would've kept it but my Thud LT sees more action these days.

Thanks again!