• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD/WITHDRAWN: QR Beta Copper Mod, V10R e-Switch, HDS LED board, McGizmo AA board

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast
Prices below do NOT include shipping. Shipping and handling will be $10 USD to Conus or $15 to Canada with NO tracking (you can opt for tracking, but it is expensive from Canada). No insurance (again, this is offered on an opt-in basis). Payment via PayPal in USD. I reserve the right to refuse to sell to anybody. Shipping from Canada. Once post office has package, it is yours. Combining things into a box is no problem.

International? PM me for shipping quote.

Dark Sucks Beta QR Copper. I have modified this light by swapping the stock light engine for a 2 stage one. LED is a Nichia 219 High CRI. Light is as received otherwise. Patina is starting to show but can be cleaned up with ketchup, of course. Copper is really not my thing, but it does have a lovely twist action. Quick release mechanism works well.

1. Beta QR - Offered for sale at $55 $50 $45 USD

HDS LED board. Not something you can buy. It has a stock cool white LED mounted but can easily be swapped for your choice if you have the skills. These boards are a bit tricky to get out of HDS lights. I am expecting this would be something of interest to somebody who attempted a mod but was not successful.

2. HDS board - Offered for sale for XX for world wide shipping in a padded envelope (basically, for this item, ignore the shipping charges above).

This is an unused V10R electronic switch in titanium from SOYCD's latest run. There are no trit slots in this. It is a plain switch.

3. V10R Switch - Offered for sale for XXX USD.

McGizmo AA 14 mm driver board only. Works with AA cells and LiIon cells. Comes with LED leads. Leads to battery not included. Light engine housing not included.

4. McGizmo AA 14 mm driver board - Offered for sale for XXX for world wide shipping in a padded envelope (basically, for this item, ignore the shipping charges above).

eala

Last edited:

ginaz

Enlightened
Re: FS: QR Beta Copper Mod, V10R e-Switch, HDS LED board, McGizmo AA board

what do you estimate the output levels to be on the QR with new driver?

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast

Drops to beta and to V10R switch.

eala

03gixxthou

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the Beta QR for $45 + $10 shipping for a total of $55 USD. PM me with your PayPal info please!

Brandon

03gixxthou

Newly Enlightened

Paypal!

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast

PP received. I am not in time to hit the PO today. Will ship tomorrow.

Thanks!

03gixxthou

Newly Enlightened
Received the Beta QR. Nice little light that I believe will see a lot of carry time. Thank you eala!!!

Brandon