• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All Sold/Relisted

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Taking a break..or possibly moving on from lights. Somethings are just more important in life and I've come to a situation in mine where greater priorities lie elsewhere.

Sale Terms:
  • Ships First Class mail in a bubble wrapper (wrapped very secure) unless otherwise specified - Priority Mail upgrade is available for an additional $3
  • US shipping on this one only (for ease of shipping while I continue to recover)
  • Paypal Purchase of Goods Option (no gift payments please)
  • Paypal payment must be received within 12hrs unless previously discussed
  • I reserve the right to refuse sale at my discretion
Please Note: To view full size of photos, click each one individually. To further expand, click on the magnifying glass located on the lower right hand of the image - this will open up the image again. Repeat the step, clicking again on the magnifying glass and this will open up the full size photo.

All Sold/Relisted

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All below are sold:

1) Malkoff MD1 [Sold to jso902] $115 $120
MD3 body that was cut down to MD1 size for use with a single 18350 battery by Martin D White. Has a new lens/gasket installed with the neutral white M361N XP-G2 3-mode module and a Hi/lo switch. There is a gap between the body and MD tailcap, I added an o-ring to help hide though the tailcap cannot be fully tightened this way as the o-ring will squish out (the light is still functional). Or if you don't mind the gap it can be tightened all the way without the o-ring.

7) Surefire 17650 Lego, Hyperion Firmware [Sold via PM] $205
This light features a KL5 head, unknown body to head adapter, Fire-Kylin body, Surefire C-series twisty tailcap. I had intentions of upgrading the tailcap to a McClicky but never got around to it. I sent the light to Mattaus for some very nice upgrade work. He upgraded the emitter to an XM-L2 T6 3A with some added copper to help with heatsinking, and added his Hyperion Firmware. In very good condition, though there is a rub mark on the adapter (see photo). Comes with 3 IMR 17650 batteries.

Price includes priority shipping.

Hyperion Programming Card: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ti0d5jdpssn6ve/Hyperion Programming Card.pdf

8) Milkyspit E1L MOAL Lego [Sold via PM] $320
Tale of the Tape:
CreeXML-T53D Carclo(10003.10733)
CustomFabrAlumSink Acorn 1.6 fw:Elm
Use 1x Li-ion (Preferred) or 2x Primaries

Neutral tint that leans a little cool. Stock switch. Body is in great condition, uncarried. Head has been carried on another body but in very good to great condition. Think the tape shows the most wear. Price includes priority shipping.

Firmware Flowchart:

Last edited:

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Malkoff MD1 / Milkyspit M1 / EagleTac D25Cvn / Fire-Fly III / Peu Al Neoca / Sure

Bump.

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Malkoff MD1 / Milkyspit M1 / EagleTac D25Cvn / Fire-Fly III / Peu Al Neoca / Sure

#1 is a legit setup. I'm surprised it's still here

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Malkoff MD1 / 2 Milkyspit's / EagleTac D25Cvn / FireFly III / Peu Al Neoca / Sure

Added another Milkyspit.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Malkoff MD1 / 2 Milkyspit's / EagleTac D25Cvn / FireFly III / Peu Al Neoca / Sure

Bump with price reductions.

jso902

Enlightened

I'll take 1... Assuming I understand this correctly.
The whole unit is:
MD2 head with high low
M361n low med high malkoff drop in
Md3 body cut to 1 cell ie md1 name
Switch/tailcap
Plus the o ring.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take 1... Assuming I understand this correctly.
The whole unit is:
MD2 head with high low
M361n low med high malkoff drop in
Md3 body cut to 1 cell ie md1 name
Switch/tailcap
Plus the o ring.
That is correct mate. PM on the way. SPF to jso902.

Edit: payment received.

Last edited:

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bump.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Milkyspit Illuminator / EagleTac D25Cvn x2 / FireFly III CR123 / Peu Al Neoca CR2

Up again with some price drops.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Milkyspit Illuminator / EagleTac D25Cvn x2 / FireFly III CR123 / Peu Al Neoca CR2

Bump.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bump.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Up again with some price drops.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Milkyspit Illuminator / EagleTac D25Cvn x2 / FireFly III / Peu Al Neoca CR2 / Aeo

Aeon added and price drops on everything.

xuttprosasd

Newly Enlightened
Re: Milkyspit Illuminator / EagleTac D25Cvn x2 / FireFly III / Peu Al Neoca CR2 / Aeo

I want two d25c vn
I live in Thailand.
You can shipping yes or not.
I will pay for shipping.

Last edited: