• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: CR123 to 18650 sleeve adapter

Fat Boy

Enlightened
I am hoping to get some kind of sleeve adapter to make my CR123 batteries not giggle in my flashlight that uses 18650s. So they will need to be long enough to hold 2 CR123 and I would like to get 10 of them. I've done a bunch of searches but only come up with a very expensive option, $14.00 each, that I'm not willing to pay. Thanks for any help.

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast
Really cheap way to do it is with electrical tape wrapped around the body of the 123 cell. Not very elegant.

eala

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
you know these white plastic pipes to house electronic cables in walls?
get one from You home depot store and cut in lenght + make a cut alongside the shortened part so the batteries can be pushed in

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
I went to hardware store and found some black plastic tube stuff that was real thin. Its black and you can cut it with scissors. Made a slew of sleeves for about $5.

Fat Boy

Enlightened
Really cheap way to do it is with electrical tape wrapped around the body of the 123 cell. Not very elegant.

eala
Thanks eala, I'm hoping to do something a little cleaner for regular use.

Thanks Cerealand, I will contact him.

Thanks BIGLOU, I saw that post and it is probably what I'll do if I can't actually find sleeves.

you know these white plastic pipes to house electronic cables in walls?
get one from You home depot store and cut in lenght + make a cut alongside the shortened part so the batteries can be pushed in
Thanks yellow, Not too sure what product at home depot you're talking about but I haven't been able to find anything that is the correct diameter. I'd love to find the right sized material and just cut it to length but no luck so far.

I went to hardware store and found some black plastic tube stuff that was real thin. Its black and you can cut it with scissors. Made a slew of sleeves for about $5.
Thanks Str8stroke, I wish I could find this, was it actually the correct diameter for this application?

Fat Boy

Enlightened