Lighten7 Conve A1A

Craig K

Enlightened
This light actually looks ok where are they made? It says Australian Spirit are they made in Australia or China?

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Australian Spirit indeed - Rebranded OEM lights. Probably the same stuff you can buy anywhere with any name on it.

Plus the Home page link wien you click the top center logo is broken, and "Website best view by Google Chrome" at the bottom is either a typo or plain bad english. No pricing on the page, either.

Lots of red flags for me.

Last edited:

Albinoni1967

Enlightened
Not bad looking lights wonder who actually makes them, also can you buy off their website, might source ebay.

Albinoni1967

Enlightened
Just looked on ebay and only one torch plus bit over a hundred dollars, which I find to be quite disappointing. If this is an Aussie company and its made in China rest assure it will have a big mark up on it. This country especially Perth Western Australia is one if the biggest rip off cities in the world and is doing nothing but screwing its population by ripping people off.

ronniepudding

Enlightened
$100 AU?!? The 1AA I linked to at the start of the thread is available for $34 US on the web site of a well-known (on this forum, anyway) online Hong Kong equipment retailer. Last I looked, $1 US and $1 AU were roughly equivalent.

Anywho, the light looks to have similar features and UI to a Xeno E03, with some design elements taken from popular 1AA's like Fenix LD10, Nitecore MT1A, etc. I'm not curious enough to buy it without reading some reviews first ;) but if someone on CPF has held or owned one, I'd like to hear more.

Joe Talmadge

Flashlight Enthusiast
Okay, I hate when guys join a thread just to make a snarky comment, but now I are one.

The level spread -- 150/80/25 -- does not inspire confidence that anyone there is actually using their lights. Otherwise, agree, nice aesthetics on that light

Latest posts