Introducing Morphalight: Wide Beam Technology Flashlights

Farbod

Newly Enlightened
I apologize if this has already been posted. This is a review of a very interesting flash-light by morphalight. It is exactly like the sort of flash-light I want.
The credit for this video goes to Chris from Preparedmine101.

TMedina

Flashlight Enthusiast
"Usual 5 mode" - heh.

Interesting marketing gimmick, but it's no different than a slip-on diffuser. And from the look of it, a lot more awkward and unwieldy to use.

LowFlux

Enlightened
The video camera picks up PWM on Medium and Low modes in the first few moments of the video clip...that is going to be a deal breaker for some.

Fireclaw18

Flashlight Enthusiast
"Usual 5 mode" - heh.

Interesting marketing gimmick, but it's no different than a slip-on diffuser. And from the look of it, a lot more awkward and unwieldy to use.

I'ts made up of 2 transparent tubes. A conventional diffuser would produce a wide diffuse cone of light. This one produces a horizontal fan of light... so potentially more light to the sides where you need it and less into the floor or ceiling where you don't. Interesting idea.

I agree that this is something that looks like it could go onto any flashlight as a clip on accessory. Doesn't need to actually come with it's own light.