Where to purchase Fenix TK11 R2 spacer ring?

JColumbus

Newly Enlightened
Hello folks. I'm new here, and new to the technical world of light. I didn't want to revive an old thread, so I made this one. Also, the links were dead in the old one.

I have an old TK11 R2. If anyone would be so kind as to provide a link where I can purchase the spacer ring, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

ToddC

Newly Enlightened
I suggest you call or email some of the Fenix dealers. I haven't seen them listed on websites recently, but know some of them still sell them.

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's funny you are looking for one. I'm about to look for one for my TK11 R5. Post back here if you find one where you got it. I don't know if it would fit the R5 version, but maybe. The R5 version has squarish threads and I'm not sure about the earliest versions.

kj2

Flashaholic
Don't know where you from, but my Fenix dealer here, Knives and Tools, still has that ring last time it checked :)

JColumbus

Newly Enlightened
It's funny you are looking for one. I'm about to look for one for my TK11 R5. Post back here if you find one where you got it. I don't know if it would fit the R5 version, but maybe. The R5 version has squarish threads and I'm not sure about the earliest versions.

Yea, I've been researching the crap out of this, and the closest I got to an answer, was this forum. Bad thing is the thread was so old, it was no longer relevant. According to what I've read, TK 12 and TK 11 will use the same ring. TK 10 will fit TK 11, but TK 11 ring will not fit TK 10, or the other way around. So I am pretty sure my ring will not fit yours. The only ring I have found, is the TK 15-22. I did find the one for the TK11 on a UK website. It would cost 17 dollars to ship to me. I don't see why all TK11 series would use different sized rings. Here is the link, if you don't mind paying almost 20 for that little ring.

http://www.knivesandtools.co.uk/en/pt/-black-spacer-ring-for-tk10-tk11.htm

JColumbus

Newly Enlightened
Don't know where you from, but my Fenix dealer here, Knives and Tools, still has that ring last time it checked :)

Yep. I live in the U.S. I'd love to order it, but the shipping is more expensive than almost anything I've ever ordered. For a 4 dollar part. Could you do me a favor and go pick one up, and throw it as hard as you can, to me?

Labrador72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yea, I've been researching the crap out of this, and the closest I got to an answer, was this forum. Bad thing is the thread was so old, it was no longer relevant. According to what I've read, TK 12 and TK 11 will use the same ring. TK 10 will fit TK 11, but TK 11 ring will not fit TK 10, or the other way around. So I am pretty sure my ring will not fit yours. The only ring I have found, is the TK 15-22. I did find the one for the TK11 on a UK website. It would cost 17 dollars to ship to me. I don't see why all TK11 series would use different sized rings. Here is the link, if you don't mind paying almost 20 for that little ring.

http://www.knivesandtools.co.uk/en/pt/-black-spacer-ring-for-tk10-tk11.htm

When I bought my TK12 (older model) the TK11 one was too large and would not screw in. I had to find some that fit my TK12. Also, the threading of the different TK11 models may have changed slightly in diameter. Got mine from myfenix.co.uk

Ringleader

Newly Enlightened
Call 800-616-1326 and ask for a TK11/TK15 Spacer Ring. It used to cost $4.00 and was available in Black plus some other colors. Have them look at order # 162618 (3-23-2013)
If they can't find what you need. If not in stock ask them to order it. A suggestion for you: Set up your CPF so people can send you a PM and an email..! Hope this helps. Richard...

JColumbus

Newly Enlightened
Call 800-616-1326 and ask for a TK11/TK15 Spacer Ring. It used to cost $4.00 and was available in Black plus some other colors. Have them look at order # 162618 (3-23-2013)
If they can't find what you need. If not in stock ask them to order it. A suggestion for you: Set up your CPF so people can send you a PM and an email..! Hope this helps. Richard...

Wow, thanks. I wasn't aware I had to set it up in order to get a PM. I will go do it now. Thanks!

stienke

Enlightened
If they are in stock in the Netherlands I can order one and sent it to you , but I think it's to expensive , ring 3.50, shipping to me 1.95, and shipping to the USA about 3 euro so total 8.50 euro.
Go to the Marketplace and post a WTB thread , maybe some members have one laying around and will sell it.
Good luck.

JColumbus

Newly Enlightened
If they are in stock in the Netherlands I can order one and sent it to you , but I think it's to expensive , ring 3.50, shipping to me 1.95, and shipping to the USA about 3 euro so total 8.50 euro.
Go to the Marketplace and post a WTB thread , maybe some members have one laying around and will sell it.
Good luck.

Yea, around 20 bucks for that ring. YIKES! I really appreciate it stienke. I will go find the market place and post. Thanks.

groutboy_1

Enlightened
I own an older model Fenix t11- I believe it's the r5 version at 258lms. I was wondering is there a fix for that donut hole that occasionally shows up in the beam a close to mid range??!

Scooby214

Newly Enlightened
Yea, around 20 bucks for that ring. YIKES! I really appreciate it stienke. I will go find the market place and post. Thanks.
I second the suggestion to call 1-800-616-1326. That's the number for Fenix Outfitters and Fenix Store. I recently purchased a spacer ring through them. I called the number, as it wasn't listed on the website. They even went back and made sure they had it in stock while I was on the line.

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, I know this thread is an oldie...but...

Does anyone know where I can get a spacer ring to fit the TK09 (450 lumen)?

Any help would be appreciated.