Hi newbies here,to ask between jetbeam Sra40 , DDR26 and fenix tk51

Hukaka

Newly Enlightened
Hi all i am alex cho from malaysia.
i am new to this flashlight forum i was looking a right forum that can let me learning about led or xenon torch light.
now i was looking a small led flash light for my self and every day carry with me.
i go though some post by senior member it have very detail comparison and good review regarding each brand with picture.
now there its few model i looking for either the aa battery size jetbeam SRA40 price with the glass breaker and 4 sanyo eneloop 2500 mah batt include price near RM 390 witch its cover to usd around
130 dollar.
or jetbeam ddr26 with the glass breaker and xtar 3400 mah 18650 batt at the almost same price.
another option will be fenix tk51 model with 3 xtar 3400 mah 18650 batt and xtar vp2 intelligent charger,the price will be rm 480 for the torch and xtar vp2 charger with 3 xtar 3400 mah battery for another rm 320 so after convert to usd it will be around 240 dollar.
for TK 51 i really like the flood function.120 degree flood for four step and they can function both light together to make the illumination area much brighter then other.but the size are bit big for me carrying everyday.
so any good suggestion for me?thanks.