LSHF-P markings

Status
Not open for further replies.

qazx

Newly Enlightened
ive just got my LSHF-P, round the rim after the caution hot mine says lsh-p 1559 (not lshf-p as i would expect) does everyone else have this on their LSHF-P?

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is correct. It will not say LSHF-P. It is an LSH-P with a Fraen optic. It is a bit confusing, but it's normal. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif

EvilLithiumMan

Enlightened
Yes, there isn't any 'F' designator itself on the light. Your P.O. should state the model as 'LSHF-NAT-P' and the same should be written on the label of the small plastic bag your light came in (along with the serial number). How does the beam look? The round hotspot should be surrounded by a very small and square side spill. Compare it with the beamshot at the bottom of this site - http://store.yahoo.com/flashlight/arcls.html

Final confirmation should be verified by the weasels. The one on your left shoulder should be whispering 'Damn, this thing is bright!' while the one on your right shoulder should be whispering 'Damn, this thing is white!' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

qazx

Newly Enlightened
ok, thanks guys, from all that info i'm pretty sure (and relieved) that its the lshf-p.

thanks

tim

Status
Not open for further replies.